User Controls

I did the political compass test, and apparently I'm...

Enterita African Astronaut
    ...left libertarian.

Does that mean I'm a faggot? :(
    Yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    link?

I've gotten results all over the place on those
    Originally posted by aldra link?

I've gotten results all over the place on those

politicalcompass.org
    HTS highlight reel
    I only ever get left libertarian. Something about the questions it asks seem biased toward left-lib results.
    Originally posted by HTS I only ever get left libertarian. Something about the questions it asks seem biased toward left-lib results.

Ugh, how disgusting.
    mso8 Houston
    Economic Left/Right: 1.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

Right-of-center Libertarian masterrace reporting in
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita Ugh, how disgusting.

my politics arent very leftist the compass test is just flawed t_t
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Test is bullshit:

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    It just means you're sensitive and compassionate.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Left Libertarian means that you're as open to homosexuality and the like as you are to dying on the street because you have no health insurance, even after a lifetime of mega corporations raping you of your life and your prospects for progressively smaller wages and progressively higher rent as a result of the mass immigration you supported.

You need to unfuck yourself pronto.

If you aren't more Right Wing than Hitler, and more Authoritarian than Stalin, you have basically failed in life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enterita …left libertarian.

Does that mean I'm a faggot? :(

pretty mcuh, i've always known that tho
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill If you aren't more Right Wing than Hitler, and more Authoritarian than Stalin, you have basically failed in life.

where on that chart does the desire to exterminate all niggers and spics, make the belief in islam and global warming a capital offense with the only punishment being death, cull non-japanese and korean mongoloids to a population of a few hundred thousand, cull kikes to a five-figure population while forbidding the ones remaining from owning a business or working in finance, education, or media; make euthanasia and eugenics societal norms, legalize duels while banning legal representation for pay, and make it legal to own any weapon of any type...fall?
    Climate change is a real phenomenon. You can't burn geological quantities of coal and oil and drain whole underground aquifers and rivers to irrigate vast swathes of land, and expect the climate to remain exactly the same.

Interestingly the #1 greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is water vapour.

But the CO2 level increases constantly. It used to be below 200ppm a hundred years or so ago, now it's above 400ppm. Humans start complaining of stuffy air at about 1000ppm.

Using the air we breathe as a landfill dump is not sustainable.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Climate change is a real phenomenon. You can't burn geological quantities of coal and oil and drain whole underground aquifers and rivers to irrigate vast swathes of land, and expect the climate to remain exactly the same.[…]

But the CO2 level increases constantly. It used to be below 200ppm a hundred years or so ago, now it's above 400ppm. Humans start complaining of stuffy air at about 1000ppm. [..]

Yes you can.

The vast majority of C02 in the atmosphere comes from soil and plants.

The manmade aspect is trivial.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes you can.

Man-made aspect is trivial but that could hypothetically lead to more greenhouse gasses escaping from permafrost and ice reservoirs and trigger a cascade shift in climate.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes you can.

Then why has atmospheric CO2 doubled in the last century?

And what happened to the massive amounts of coal and oil we burned? You can actually see some oil fields on maps or from space, like Ghawar in Saudi Arabia. What happens when all a planets natural carbon reserves, accumulated over a billion years, get burned in the span of 100 years?
    Originally posted by HTS Man-made aspect is trivial but that could hypothetically lead to more greenhouse gasses escaping from permafrost and ice reservoirs and trigger a cascade shift in climate.

Except that the man made contribution in terms of water vapour is quite large.
    https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/climatescience/climatesciencenarratives/its-water-vapor-not-the-co2.html

Without naturally occurring greenhouse gases, Earth's average temperature would be near 0°F (or -18°C) instead of the much warmer 59°F (15°C)
    https://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/ma_01/
    Originally posted by HTS Man-made aspect is trivial but that could hypothetically lead to more greenhouse gasses escaping from permafrost and ice reservoirs and trigger a cascade shift in climate.

It's somewhat of a snowball effect, so the more is released now, the more will be released later.

Whatever happens will be inevitable, but yeah, I'm sure we're speeding it up ever so slightly.

The media has been saying "There's only 40 years of oil left!" for the past 40 years now. For the past 10 years that I've been interested in peak oil, they've said we are roughly at the "peak year" every single year, including this year.

I don't think they understand just how much oil she holds. They find new reservoirs ALL the time, and they aren't exactly small https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/bahrain-shale-oil-reservoir-04042018/amp/
    Originally posted by DietPiano It's somewhat of a snowball effect, so the more is released now, the more will be released later.

Whatever happens will be inevitable, but yeah, I'm sure we're speeding it up ever so slightly.

The media has been saying "There's only 40 years of oil left!" for the past 40 years now. For the past 10 years that I've been interested in peak oil, they've said we are roughly at the "peak year" every single year, including this year.

I don't think they understand just how much oil she holds. They find new reservoirs ALL the time, and they aren't exactly small https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/bahrain-shale-oil-reservoir-04042018/amp/

Yeah, but each new find is another stab into the back of Mother Nature.

Because from the oil you burn pretty much all the CO2 will stay in the atmosphere long term, for future generations to enjoy.
Jump to Top