User Controls

Zanick-tier thread : Are you ever curious about shits ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i mean literally, like after you took a big dump and feel curious about what happened to the foods you chewed and swallow ....

what had been well processed and what not ???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i mean literally, like after you took a big dump and feel curious about what happened to the foods you chewed and swallow ….

im curious how a nice steaming hippopotamus-tier shit would look slathered all over zanicks face...open mouthed

completely on topic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick No.

no one cares what you think. go shit in a hat and pull it down over your ears

completely on topic, nigger faggot
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by benny vader i mean literally, like after you took a big dump and feel curious about what happened to the foods you chewed and swallow ….

I once ate a microSD card, but couldn't find it in my poo.

I'm curious what happened to it.

Probably a poo fetishist like infinityshock would be glad to help me find it by diving into my septic tank.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill I once ate a microSD card, but couldn't find it in my poo.

I'm curious what happened to it.

Probably a poo fetishist like infinityshock would be glad to help me find it by diving into my septic tank.

probably wound up getting jammed into a secret crevice somewhere up in your intestines when one of your boyfriends was stuffing his beef bazooka up your butthole.

i will fuck you in your asshole so hard it will spontaneously convert into a vagina and youll spend the rest of your meaningless existence shitting out of your mouth
    Xlite African Astronaut
    That was good^
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Why dont I just shit into a plastic bag and send you that, and you can have as much fun as you feel like with it?
    Not yet.

I am too curious about the splooshing sound after a big dump; where it came from, and what it means to me morally.

Next I will be curious about the similarities of table legs and people legs.

What will I be curious about next?!?!?!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Not yet.

I am too curious about the splooshing sound after a big dump; where it came from, and what it means to me morally.

Next I will be curious about the similarities of table legs and people legs.

What will I be curious about next?!?!?!

jam a bowling ball up your asshole then squeeze it out into the toilet
    *Poasting in a Curious George meta thread
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *posting in a Zanick-tier thread*
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)

I'm usually more concerned about the blood than the shit
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill Why dont I just shit into a plastic bag and send you that, and you can have as much fun as you feel like with it?

no, im just interested with mine.

most times before i flushes my shits out of the toilet bowl i spray them with high powered water jet to break them down and see whats left of my food.

corns seem to be an undigestable kind of food, veges and their fibers often turn black, chili seeds float,

if you swallow baked beans without chewing them their going to come out the same condition the went it ... pristine.

more to come.
    Originally posted by benny vader no, im just interested with mine.

most times before i flushes my shits out of the toilet bowl i spray them with high powered water jet to break them down and see whats left of my food.

corns seem to be an undigestable kind of food, veges and their fibers often turn black, chili seeds float,

if you swallow baked beans without chewing them their going to come out the same condition the went it … pristine.

more to come.

I was just about to ask you if you break them up. I was going to suggest you probably use a pencil, straw, or other linear probe-like instrument.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by stare rape I'm usually more concerned about the blood than the shit

you should eat liquid food or drink lots of soup to the point your shits come out almost with the consistency of diarrhea.

that way they wont hurt your asshole.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was just about to ask you if you break them up. I was going to suggest you probably use a pencil, straw, or other linear probe-like instrument.

water jets are good enough.
    Originally posted by benny vader water jets are good enough.

How about the piss? Do you analyse that as well? Color, texture, foam/no foam...?
    Smell??
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader you should eat liquid food or drink lots of soup to the point your shits come out almost with the consistency of diarrhea.

that way they wont hurt your asshole.

thats not how the alimentary canal works. humans dont have cloacas.
Jump to Top