User Controls

framing someone I know for a fake school shooting

it says this forum is okay to post revenge ideas so this is okay right?

There is this girl at my school and I want to make her pay and ruin her life by making fake social media accounts with her name and personal information and posting a bunch of fake videos of me walking around school titled "planning to shoot up my school" and then I will get people to report her and get her kicked out of school.

I just don't want to get in trouble if they find out its really me can I go to jail or anything like that?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Yes you dumbfuck.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Please elaborate...lets review your options.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell Please elaborate…lets review your options.

Yassssssss elaborate for Joe. He doesn't have any personal information on you to attack to make his point.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ember McLain it says this forum is okay to post revenge ideas so this is okay right?

can I go to jail or anything like that?

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    You’re gonna get caught when they ask people if they saw anyone walking around the school filming and they say it was you.

Also if your school has cameras they can match the timestamps from the security cams with the ones from your videos.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Not to mention they can trace the fake account back to you. how old are you and have you lost your mind?! Even considering doing something like that as "revenge" is totally nutz
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would you make videos

typically people get in trouble for simply posting 'I'm going to shoot up my school' but if you set up a new account with no friends, who's going to see it? do you even know how to set up an account without getting your IP or any other personally-identifiable information logged?

yeah I know this is probably a shit troll, but still

go think up some better ideas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    OP, run this plan by your school counselor. They're bound by confidentiality so they can only help you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ember McLain it says this forum is okay to post revenge ideas so this is okay right?

There is this girl at my school and I want to make her pay and ruin her life by making fake social media accounts with her name and personal information and posting a bunch of fake videos of me walking around school titled "planning to shoot up my school" and then I will get people to report her and get her kicked out of school.

I just don't want to get in trouble if they find out its really me can I go to jail or anything like that?

It's called "Swatting" and most likely it is against the law. but even if you didn't go to Jail, you could be sued into the next 7 lifetimes.
    infinityshock Black Hole

of course you wont. there is no way they can ever find out its your as long as you dont use your real name. using that girls name will cover that.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by 🐿 Yassssssss elaborate for Joe. He doesn't have any personal information on you to attack to make his point.

Lying again...hilarious.
    S6x African Astronaut
    so this person is gonna do this. get caught. the news will do an indepth story on this site and Lanny will have news crews coming to his front door with lanny saying "no comment" and slamming the door in the faces of the media crew.. then they will keep knocking on the door and lanny loses it and comes out with an AR-15 type rifle and starts shooting everyone standin in front of his door.

are you happy OP? you just got a bunch of innocent people in the tenderloin Shot!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    It was just an idea but this bitch deserves it.

She also does drugs so I think if I framed her people would believe it and think she went crazy
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ember McLain It was just an idea but this bitch deserves it.

She also does drugs so I think if I framed her people would believe it and think she went crazy

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. ( a neighbour is anyone you ever come in contact with or come to know.. not just the person next door to you)
    S6x African Astronaut
    here is a lovely little song to learn your 10 commandments

itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Ember seriously how old are you? I guessing 12
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by itybit Ember seriously how old are you? I guessing 12

this person is going to build up really bad Karma if Karma is a real thing. Which I believe most of the time it is.
Jump to Top