User Controls

I miss Malice.

Enterita African Astronaut
    One of the few intelligent minds on this planet, driven to suicide by all you stupid fucks.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    No body will tell me if confirmed or not
    Originally posted by Manonfire No body will tell me if confirmed or not

Before he died, I was working on a Shining parody where he goes crazy and tries to kill Lanny. Not canceling it because it seems distasteful now or anything gay like that, but because what's the point if he doesn't even get to read it. :(

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How know he dead tho?
    Being for real
    But not one person on n off will tell me how
    U should still make it man so he can live on....
    U kno?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nobody fucking knows he disappeared for a few months before and until someone confirms his death its just gonna be a lingering WONDERMENT. As times go on though you have to wonder more and more, like crazy Mike, did they really die or did they, were they ABLE TO, break free from this and ESCAPE.

Cue totse subarbs picture thing thst speccy also posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Manonfire How know he dead tho?
    Being for real
    But not one person on n off will tell me how

He's dead, those here who were close to him aren't going to be releasing his or his family's dox just to prove it.
    Originally posted by Enterita He's dead, those here who were close to him aren't going to be releasing his or his family's dox just to prove it.

Ppl just suppose to believe that shit?
    Originally posted by Manonfire Ppl just suppose to believe that shit?

Why do we give a shit if people believe he's dead or not? Lmao.

Even if you think he's alive, this thread still applies since he's no longer posting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Manonfire Ppl just suppose to believe that shit?

No. Nobody here was close to him AFAIK and Lanny was the only one to ever meet him. If lanyard can't confirm it, nobody can.
    Originally posted by mmQ No. Nobody here was close to him AFAIK and Lanny was the only one to ever meet him. If lanyard can't confirm it, nobody can.

I was close to him, as were other people, who can name themselves. He was one of the few users I talked to off the site since the Zoklet days.

I was the only user he made specific threads for.

https://niggasin.space/thread/4366
    https://niggasin.space/thread/4373
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enterita I was close to him, as were other people, who can name themselves. He was one of the few users I talked to off the site since the Zoklet days.

I was the only user he made specific threads for.

https://niggasin.space/thread/4366
    https://niggasin.space/thread/4373

So close you don't have any single piece of PI on him. Ok
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He's probably been fully decomposed by now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe his internet just got disconnected.
    Originally posted by mmQ So close you don't have any single piece of PI on him. Ok

lol Why the fuck would I post PI of my friend?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He's probably been fully decomposed by now.

https://niggasin.space/thread/26967
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enterita lol Why the fuck would I post PI of my friend?

Torvalds you know what I meant, RIGHT? Jesus christ
    2018-06-12 at 3:58 PM PDT in The Retarded Thread: Sploo Needs Attention

Malice
    Naturally Camouflaged

It'll be at the point where I figure out how I handle STEM classes that I'll decide whether to suicide.

Then again, with meth and caffeine autism memory may be augmented to the point where just reading some things once may be enough to remember them. Writing them down seems to take this to a higher level, just a few repetitions and kanji may be permanently ingrained.

There's no doubt it cures my ADD, but I can't handle this stress. If a benzo like anxiolytic without any of the negative effects were released, and some are in the pipeline, I could achieve an intellectual god mode. Still wouldn't fix how miserable I am inside, though.
    Lanny?
    He shouldn't have started with the drugs. That's everyone's downfall. And it started with "innocent" weed. "Durrrr it's not a gateway drug! That's propaganda!"
Jump to Top