User Controls

I am... completely over women.

Enterita African Astronaut
    No, seriously, hot sauce!

All it took was being COMPLETELY fucked over by a bunch of them in the span of a couple of weeks, to make me realize they're all so fucking toxic that there's no point in obsessing over them anymore, since I'll never find happiness with them anyway.

Now I can focus on my spoon collection.

I have nine of them now. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Good so now u have nothin to live for
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I only use my spoons to scoop up ice cream, or my reeses puffs cereal.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP Jedi, Pole and Matt are available...try them.
    I'm available but I have to ask mom if I could hang out at night. And if so, I must text or call to make sure I'm at the destination safely. I love my mom but I am a man for crying out loud. I still do it though. I don't want a whooping.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    may i use you OP? i'm an older man and can meet you where you want... chicken..
    I still get allowances every week from my mom. I use it for my lunch breaks during work, but she always makes me take my transformers lunchbox with perfectly sliced diagonal pb&j's, a fruit of her suggestion and a Capri Sun juice box. I appreciate her reminiscing of my kiddie days, but this is just crossing the boundary of no return. I get laughed at all the time, but man, I always feel so much better after getting off lunchbreak. So enthusiastic and full. So thanks, mom. You're the best mom ever!😘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I still get allowances every week from my mom. I use it for my lunch breaks during work, but she always makes me take my transformers lunchbox with perfectly sliced diagonal pb&j's, a fruit of her suggestion and a Capri Sun juice box. I appreciate her reminiscing of my kiddie days, but this is just crossing the boundary of no return. I get laughed at all the time, but man, I always feel so much better after getting off lunchbreak. So enthusiastic and full. So thanks, mom. You're the best mom ever!😘

Don't stop being beautiful
    Thanks. My mom said that also. So it has to be true if you think so too.
    S6x African Astronaut
    I believe strongly that Enter is a gay.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x I believe strongly that Enter is a gay.

No, he just spits weak game and gets dumped a lot...cuz he is a boring Beta.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I still get allowances every week from my mom. I use it for my lunch breaks during work, but she always makes me take my transformers lunchbox with perfectly sliced diagonal pb&j's, a fruit of her suggestion and a Capri Sun juice box. I appreciate her reminiscing of my kiddie days, but this is just crossing the boundary of no return. I get laughed at all the time, but man, I always feel so much better after getting off lunchbreak. So enthusiastic and full. So thanks, mom. You're the best mom ever!😘

you still suck her tits, dont you.
    If it was a last resort to survival, hell no.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl If it was a last resort to survival, hell no.

do you prefer cows milk or your moms boob squeezinz?
    Cows milk, only if it's reduced by 2 percent. Even though it's scientifically proven that breast milk is far more healthier than any milk, I'd still be more interested in my preference.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Cows milk, only if it's reduced by 2 percent. Even though it's scientifically proven that breast milk is far more healthier than any milk, I'd still be more interested in my preference.

which tit do you prefer...her left or right?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Youuu!! Again??
    Dig a little deeper kid, my thick skin is far more superior to your debilitating nonsense.

Originally posted by infinityshock which tit do you prefer…her left or right?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Dig a little deeper kid, my thick skin is far more superior to your debilitating nonsense.

do you ever fight your siblings over one or more of her tits?
    No, but I always cherished seeing baby born mammals doing that. Like the little piglets or pups. It brings a smile upon my face, all the time.
Jump to Top