User Controls

lammy,, I mean Lanny, if you limit thread making to 2 a day

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    itl really help slow the roll of the mega thread makers.

we had it on dh like that and it did help a lot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    99% of Matt's threads are moronic and created by his insane mind. Ban the sick fuck...all he does is stalk women and now supposedly he's doing off line also.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    eh, as long as it's not pure spam or flooding it's best just to ignore them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the worst ones are zandickless and Bill Krozby. worst posters in all of internets history
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Ban Poley and Joerell Jake, and there would be 2 less bitches on here...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by joerell 99% of Matt's threads are moronic and created by his insane mind. Ban the sick fuck…all he does is stalk women and now supposedly he's doing off line also.

banns are immoral.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ban benni for the hell of it Lammy
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Ban Poley and Joerell Jake, and there would be 2 less bitches on here…

This drunk is totally obsessed. LMAO.
    Originally posted by joerell This drunk is totally obsessed. LMAO.

Not obsessed or drunk, simply stating fact..
    Originally posted by joerell This drunk is totally obsessed. LMAO.

funny thing is you fell for his troll hard
    Originally posted by POLECAT funny thing is you fell for his troll hard

I fell for nothing, dipshit, mushroom boy..
    ummm, if you read or have someone competent read my post for you they will point out that I was saying that to alpo and the fact you were so blind drunk you couldnt see it urself only validates Alpo's drinkard remarks towards you.

enjoy ur buzzz
    also I have to say you have a hair trigger,,,lol
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by POLECAT itl really help slow the roll of the mega thread makers.

we had it on dh like that and it did help a lot

I may post several threads on any given day, but out kind of averages out because I go for days without signing in to the site or starting any threads when I do come onsite.

When I first came to this site after DH was murdered, I made many threads. They were mainly to give volume and selection to the site.

Would you fault me for that, Poley?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    oy vey
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Ban Poley and Joerell Jake, and there would be 2 less bitches on here…

Thank you, Kin, for not labeling me in a derogatory manner.♡
    Originally posted by POLECAT funny thing is you fell for his troll hard

Please elaborate GENUS.
    he called us both out for a ban,, I didnt take his bait but you couldnt help but to bite,, sucker
    Originally posted by POLECAT ummm, if you read or have someone competent read my post for you they will point out that I was saying that to alpo and the fact you were so blind drunk you couldnt see it urself only validates Alpo's drinkard remarks towards you.

enjoy ur buzzz

OMG! Don't rush me! Please allow me to remain in Poleys presence a little longer. He actually formed a complete sentence which was the truth. I'm impressed.
    I hate to agree with the Polecat...yet a complete block feature would be useful. Also a delete button and seperate area for the druggies and ones committing suicide.
Jump to Top