User Controls

Straight guy needs a blow job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm in a lot of pain from my lower back hurting and have missed some work. I'm off work this weekend trying to recover but it isn't going well. Last night I went to the parlor my favorite pizza / bar. And I couldn't even enjoy myself i was in so much pain. these 3 older guys in their 50's who are attoreys downtown were having a lot more fun and its not even their normal area to hang. They were buying shots for everyone and dancing around saying shit like "we're gonna get pussssay!" and "after we blow that pussy out we're gonna blow the ass oout!"

I went back home and talked to the gonts on tc and that made me feel better. Ent up laying in bed after that listening to clyde lewis's radio program on youtube "ground zero" which I don't normally like because he just repeats himself over and over and always finds away to fit being a fag and satanism into everyone of his segments. But he did a paticularly good one about the cryptid "dogman" a man with the head of a dog.

But after that I listened to his broadcast about saturn and the sounds of space, at that point I started going to sleep with my back not hurtins as much because i was motionless but with the podcast still coming thru and mixing with my dreams. Over the next 5 hours I had dreams about the nurse giving me blow jobs and telling me i can put it in her ass if i put a condom on. And just other weird things and us having a class project together where basically she did all the work but I related the project about saturn to some movie so it showed I had an understanding.

Anyways I really wish she was around to give me a blow job because I need one for real, this morning my neighbor john came over after asking how i was doing, he said I don't have many options because I don't have health insurance but I could get a coccyx adjustment which requires a skilled top man to ram his cock up my hole and work it but I"m not down with that, then I could get a blow job so when right when I cum I move my pelvis forward and it pops my lower back. My friend pat me on the ass and said if I can't get a blow job from a woman he would be willing to do me a solid and suck me off. But even if I was a gay, he's pretty gnarly looking he has long curly gross hair and has an ultra feminine voice despite being 6 feet tall.

He slapped my ass and told me to think about it, so now I'm trying to find a black chick or just anyone really thats not him to give me a blow job.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

will you help me out w blow job?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Pay a gal in heroin to peg you.
    Someone plant a bomb in Bill Krozby's house pls, give him the "blow job" he deserves.
    Originally posted by Captain Someone plant a bomb in Bill Krozby's house pls, give him the "blow job" he deserves.

you're a sand nigger maybe you should do it. hehehehehehe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a sand nigger maybe you should do it. hehehehehehe

Sand niggers of my calibre usually delegate.
    S6x African Astronaut
    I have DDD and a bone disease and my l4-l5 is calcified and they're giving Bill Krozby more Gab than I am getting.

1600mg of neurontin exceeds the daily dosage of most people. by 100mg but still. Find a doctor who will give you norco .. you're not getting oxy for something as silly as backpain. no matter how fucking painful it is. And it is. it runs right along the braid of your nerv stem. yet you have to have something severed halfway off before they give oxy or anything strong to you in this day and age.

fucking drug addic. Get your shit together Bill Krozby.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby will you help me out w blow job?

i will

grab your ankles and smile. be sure to post about how the 20mm HEDP round stuffed up your pooper tastes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Sand niggers of my calibre usually delegate.

sand niggers of your caliber are usually scattered across the desert in chunks barely large enough to interest the local carrion feeders
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x I have DDD and a bone disease and my l4-l5 is calcified and they're giving Bill Krozby more Gab than I am getting.

1600mg of neurontin exceeds the daily dosage of most people. by 100mg but still. Find a doctor who will give you norco .. you're not getting oxy for something as silly as backpain. no matter how fucking painful it is. And it is. it runs right along the braid of your nerv stem. yet you have to have something severed halfway off before they give oxy or anything strong to you in this day and age.

fucking drug addic. Get your shit together Bill Krozby.

stfu nigger
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger

I'll stuff you back into your gimp box you white trash piece of shit.
    Originally posted by infinityshock sand niggers of your caliber are usually scattered across the desert in chunks barely large enough to interest the local carrion feeders

That happens after the vest goes off, and that is a delegated task.

NSA its just a prank bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain That happens after the vest goes off, and that is a delegated task.

NSA its just a prank bro.

you wish, vest. youre going to be a abdullah al-asiri
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x I'll stuff you back into your gimp box you white trash piece of shit.

youre a nigger...youre too poor to afford a gimp box.

my gimp box is already full of several members of your immediate family...ball-gagged and dildo-stuffed.
    ^lying nigger detected!

And by the way I'm not a drug addicted I quit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lying nigger detected!

youre a nigger cum junkie, you i­lliterate handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by infinityshock you wish, vest. youre going to be a abdullah al-asiri

You're going to be Abdullah's al-Assqueery
    Originally posted by Captain You're going to be Abdullah's al-Assqueery

don't think so lil queermo, now it on your knees and start sucking asshole
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^lying nigger detected!

You have said this multiple times and gone back. this is why I am concerned you're going to play this denile game. We're all drug addicted fucks in one way or another. I am addicted to Alcohol which is why I am still an Alcoholic though sober for nearly 5 years without a drink.

You can not say "I am no longer addicted to opiods" you have to just say "I have been straight now for x amount of time"
Jump to Top