User Controls

Florida is too small and there are too many sinkholes..

WellHung Black Hole
    To adequately house the 19 million people the state contains.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    So if we are as product of our environment then wahat you're saying is that Jill the gaypridestar is a just as dirty great sinkhole.

Is that a euthermism for him being an uberbottom? Shit how embarrassing, lol.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist So if we are as product of our environment then wahat you're saying is that Jill the gaypridestar is a just as dirty great sinkhole.

You've got so much heroin in your bloodstream ur about to nod off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You should move there.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung To adequately house the 19 million people the state contains.

the sinkholes are limited to a certain area based on the subterranean geology. where i live there hasnt been a single sinkhole...ever.

also...once the racewar breaks out and the handsome and well tanned individuals are eradicated/driven off, the population will return to a reasonable size.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist Is that a euthermism for him being an uberbottom? Shit how embarrassing,

its 'unter' you stupid i­lliterate handsome and well tanned individual faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala You should move there.

absolutely not
    I wish, I'm on a train, I would miss my stop. I did just smoke half a ten bag in the toilet tho and will go and finish it off in a minute for something to do.

While were on the subject. What is it with people who go to open a public toilet door like on a train, and when it doesn't open they start ragging at it real hard trying to force it open? Do these people not understand how public toilet doors work? I mean its not complicated, if it won't open then it means its locked from the inside and somebody is clearly in there using it. Doing that is not going to cause them into inexistence and magically make the cubicle vacant for you to use.
    I could imagine if some little old lady with a nervous disposition was sitting in there taking a dump and someone started doing that she could be the first person to shit herself while simultaneously shitting herself.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock its 'unter' you stupid i­lliterate handsome and well tanned individual faggot

No I meant uber as in massive, not under as in inter you stupid nigger.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala You should move there.

Lets fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist No I meant uber as in massive, not under as in inter you stupid nigger.

that a double negative you i­lliterate fucking retard.

'unter' means below...less than. unterbottom is a bottom that is below a bottom.

'uber' means better or superior. uberbottom means a bottom that is better than a regular bottom. an unterbottom is worse than a standard issue bottom, you i­lliterate fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock absolutely not

Lol well I was sorta hoping a sinkhole would devour him but tbh I’m not sure he would fit.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Can you imagine sitting in your living room and you get swallowed by a sink hole? What a way to go. =‘(
    That happened to some guy here (I think Tampa area). They never did find him.
    I think about stuff like that all the time. Like what if somebody just walked up to you and pushed you off a cliff. What would you think about on the way down? Do you think you would grasp at the air trying to grab something? Would you start crying? Is there even enough time to process what’s happening?

Oh the humanity.
    Ugh so dang scary.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol well I was sorta hoping a sinkhole would devour him but tbh I’m not sure he would fit.

i dont even want him on the same planet im on...much less the same state
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Can you imagine sitting in your living room and you get swallowed by a sink hole? What a way to go. =‘(
    That happened to some guy here (I think Tampa area). They never did find him.

he was in bed
    Originally posted by infinityshock he was in bed

Oh, was that it? I knew it was something like that. So sad.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Oh, was that it? I knew it was something like that. So sad.

yep

nope
Jump to Top