User Controls

Would you marry a single mother?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    If she's an 8/10
    Only has 1 or 2 kids
    She's a little vapid but sweet

Come on you incel fags, what other choice do you have?
    Madman African Astronaut
    little kids are obnoxious but once they get to be about 8-12 they are ok and you can teach them stuff, i made friends with this like 10 year old kid who was a local at my swimming spot and I brought a girl down there and showed him her tit and i'm pretty sure its the first one he saw, irl anyways. I felt like a good guy.
    giddyup Yung Blood
    I want to marry a Cowgirl
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Having kids immediately removes the 8/10 status unless it's your kid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I would do it under special circumstances.

Circumstances being:
    She's at least a 7/10.
    She's 24-38 years old.
    No more than 2 kids.
    She's excellent at blowjobs or willing to learn.
    She likes to get thrown around the bedroom and get fucked up against the wall.
    She's seemingly sane, but actually a nutjob like myself.
    She's totally into psychedelics and altered states of mind.
    She's.. oh shit i see where this is going. Better stop before i fill an entire thread with information about my dream girl.

Again, i would do it under very special circumstances.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    of course they would if they loved her
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I have, twice..
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Nope not raising someone elses sperm
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    ^^^ even if she was Hotttt ?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    As long as she was capable of taking care of her and her kid(s) herself, sure. I just broke up with a chick that had a kid.
    Depends if the kid inherently hates me or not. I'm not down with it if every 20 minutes Jimmy says " Get fukd you cuck, you're not my dad and you NEVER will be!!!"

That would hurt my feelers.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    one kid under 5 years old if its well behaved,, or under 3 if it looks like the mother isnt raising the little shit properly,, but the father had to be dead,, I aint playin god damn court games over ownership
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I have, twice..

are you single now?
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet As long as she was capable of taking care of her and her kid(s) herself, sure. I just broke up with a chick that had a kid.

*was forced to leave this chick with a kid because of my 500lb wife

ftfy
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by POLECAT one kid under 5 years old if its well behaved,, or under 3 if it looks like the mother isnt raising the little shit properly,, but the father had to be dead,, I aint playin god damn court games over ownership

You like them young and well behaved also.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    heres an idea.

send all the jedis to the gas chambers and ovens then we wont have any single mothers.

back before the kikes started meddling in US society, how frequent was single-motherhood? it wasnt. the frequency of birth outside of wedlock was an absolute rarity and never mentioned in the media.

nowadays every single chick above 15 is a mother and every high school has a daycare center for the offspring of the students.

this is not normal.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT one kid under 5 years old if its well behaved,, or under 3 if it looks like the mother isnt raising the little shit properly,, but the father had to be dead,, I aint playin god damn court games over ownership

that is more a factor of the male.

example:

one exes kid, age five, was an evil little bastard who never, ever listened to her mother, always back-talked, any verbal exchange was an argument, and beatings were frequent. yet...when i was the sole adult around, the little bastard always listened to what i said. she listened to her uncle and grandfather, but not her grandmother.

with another ex who had two kids, age 2 and 5, the 2y/o was good...he listened to pretty much everyone, but the 5y/o was an evil little bastard because both parents weaponized the poor little bastard to use against each other. not exaggerating...ive never seen an instance of the mother discipline the kid where the kid didnt back talk in some form or another. yet...when i was the sole adult around i never had any major problems, other than crying if he didnt get his way...but he never threw a tantrum (tantrums always get a response from the mother...they get ignored by me)...and oddly, always jumped right into his carseat and strapped himself in but with his mother she literally chases him around the car because he wont get into his carseat.

the only kid ive ever known that didnt obey me is my nephew...but thats more my fault because i never act like an adult around him. as a matter of fact, the first kid...and only kid...ive ever 'really' spanked, was him.

the biggest mistake in parenting that ive seen is the 'im counting to 3 and if you dont...' no, fuck that with a baseball bat. i say something to a kid once and if its response doesnt exceed my expectations it gets the consequences.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Of course, why else would I slay a husband and father if not to steal his family and make them bear my surname?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Of course, why else would I slay a husband and father if not to steal his family and make them bear my surname?

if being a literal cuck is what you find as a rewarding lifestyle choice then carry on with that...have fun.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should go to your library and ask to see their reference books for a while before logging onto this website.
Jump to Top