User Controls

what do you think i'm really like irl?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm interested to know, tell me how you think i look, what you think i'm prolly like personally, what i'm into, what i do, what i wear, whatever. anything you think you've picked up on, i'm sure i've given off many clues, lol. so just tell us in as many words or less what you think i'm really like.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You wear a garbage bag and fuck homeless kids. Nothing else.
    allah Yung Blood
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm interested to know, tell me how you think i look, what you think i'm prolly like personally, what i'm into, what i do, what i wear, whatever. anything you think you've picked up on, i'm sure i've given off many clues, lol. so just tell us in as many words or less what you think i'm really like.

I agree.
    Madman African Astronaut
    A dirty fucking bushwhacking scoundrel.
    Do not care

But you probably wear wife beaters and a gold chain and eat subway sandwiches and fuck prostitutes and bang heroin and pass out while watching Trainspotters
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Sorta like a midget walking dick.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ "trainspotters"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its trainspotting and that hurt
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm interested to know, tell me how you think i look, what you think i'm prolly like personally, what i'm into, what i do, what i wear, whatever. anything you think you've picked up on, i'm sure i've given off many clues, lol. so just tell us in as many words or less what you think i'm really like.

Good body. Probably likes to wear in casual style. Funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Good body. Probably likes to wear in casual style. Funny.

he's kinda fat lol. and yes casual he perpetually walks around in his pajamas farting hahaahah
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's kinda fat lol. and yes casual he perpetually walks around in his pajamas farting hahaahah

Maybe, haven't seen. It's a guessing, and "kinda fat" isn't bad body per se. Js.
    Originally posted by Madman Its trainspotting and that hurt

I am drunk :)
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i made a little vidyeo for y'all

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm interested to know, tell me how you think i look, what you think i'm prolly like personally, what i'm into, what i do, what i wear, whatever. anything you think you've picked up on, i'm sure i've given off many clues, lol. so just tell us in as many words or less what you think i'm really like
    nigger
Jump to Top