User Controls

Being a true patriot

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've always been a blue collar and I'll always be one, I love women, and my country and bullshittin my buds.
    The thing is a lot of people still to this day honestly believe that some sand nigger in a cave orchestrated the hugest attack america ever had. I bet those same people didn't realize until the end of the movie fight club that tyler dunahm was the same character both protagonist and the antagonist in the movie. I'm going to get a tattoo of the world trade center being "bombed" because I'm truther.

Leave it to you idiots to always vote democrat or republican, give your money to 2 sides of the same coin, a clinton, a bush a osama, a obama, a trump, and a jedi. All the same thing. I fit very little in society because I've always been not only a patriot but an outsider.

I didn't understand the world trade center bombing when i was 14, but the older and wiser I've got, I"ve realized it was total bullshit and george bush and presidents before him and after him were total pricks.

I'm a catholic and its not a huge surprise to me that all the presidents/ vice presidents were all Protestants/ atheist.

Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

esbity African Astronaut
    You seem a bit chauvinistic to me.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    A jedi stole my bagel today...you're on to something Bill Krozby.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I'm a catholic and its not a huge surprise to me that all the presidents/ vice presidents were all Protestants/ atheist.

Wrong, Catholic boy.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    >mestizo
    >"true patriot"

Little beaner boy you don't even belong here
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine >mestizo
    >"true patriot"

Little beaner boy you don't even belong here

pretty sure i do you chink, i've been here longer than most people here have.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure i do you chink, i've been here longer than most people here have.

my ancestors built this nation you stupid wetback
    Any white people online.
    In reality Italians did...before that everything was crooked.
    Originally posted by joerell In reality Italians did…before that everything was crooked.

yeah you're right italians aren't techiniqually whyte
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

WHITE POWER!

WHITE POWER!, nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure i do you chink, i've been here longer than most people here have.

happy potter approves this message
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    So a true patriot is different from a regular patriot? Did I sign up for the wrong club?
    Originally posted by infinityshock

happy potter approves this message

forgets it's spelt "harry potter" butt remember's he's only happy with a "hairy poker" up his shitthole

heheheheheheheh
    Madman African Astronaut
    Working at a pizza place isn't blue collar, its a job for high schoolers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby forgets it's spelt "harry potter" butt remember's he's only happy with a "hairy poker" up his shitthole

heheheheheheheh

youre an idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    I think Bill Krozby would've gone with Rohm-Putsch. lol
    Originally posted by Madman Working at a pizza place isn't blue collar, its a job for high schoolers.

nah, don't think so you have to be able to serve alcohol where i work and hishchoolers can't do that. gotta be at least 21.

where do you get your info from? out of your asshole?
Jump to Top