User Controls

Suggestion

Madman African Astronaut
    I think we should make a poll and if a certain percentage of people want to ban a person then do it. I think wellhung is straight spam and nothing else.

If we can't have democracy then more fascism please, democracy is weak and slow, marxism doesn't work with human nature, worship power and fuck morality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Permission to pack my bags...SIR.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    my vote goes to a certain percentage of the people get on their knees and squeal like a piggy in my presence.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell Permission to pack my bags…SIR.

denied.

what is getting packed is your chute.
    Originally posted by infinityshock denied.

what is getting packed is your chute.

THANK YOU SIR. ❤
    Madman African Astronaut
    Joerell do you have the cognitive faculties to come up with any insult besides accusing someone of having mental illness?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Madman Joerell do you have the cognitive faculties to come up with any insult besides accusing someone of having mental illness?

You must have a mental illness for posting this...still you are a MadMan.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Lanny never expressed to extend the same rights as the US Constitution.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Ajax Lanny never expressed to extend the same rights as the US Constitution.

No one needs make a disclosure of extension of Constitutional rights to any American -- those rights are already guaranteed.

ERGO whatever Lanny does his action is automatically superseded by established law. smile
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by cupocheer No one needs make a disclosure of extension of Constitutional rights to any American – those rights are already guaranteed.

ERGO whatever Lanny does his action is automatically superseded by established law. smile

Flawed logic. The amendment you cited says Congress shall make no law. Just because the government can’t make a law (or enforce it, for that matter), that doesn’t mean the public can’t do with their property what they want. That’s right, I said it. Lanny owns you. As long as he doesn’t violate some law like libel or distribute his cached CP, he can do what he wants. He can even edit or delete your shit for being shitty.

You have no rights here. Welcome to the neighborhood.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by joerell You must have a mental illness for posting this…still you are a MadMan.

It was a yes or no question and you got it wrong. Talk about mental illness hayooooh!

Jump to Top