User Controls

Facebook won't exist in five years

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Let that sink in

Now do the jedi dance to celebrate

Up next ... Google and all of its subsidiaries, also Apple and hopefully Microsoft too oh and intel oh and while we're at it lets just nuke israel altogether shall we.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Haha.
    I can't wait to see the return of a free and open internet similar to the early 00s.
    Remember when there was a website for virtually everything instead of everything being condensed to a facebook group or profile post, what amazingly beautiful days those were.
    Instant messaging platforms will gain a huge surge in popularity, now is the time to capitalize on that ... I could imagine something that is like a merge of Yahoo IM with Twitch could be the next big thing.
    Hopefully BBS/message boards will gain popularity again too ... I miss the days where a forum could have a total of 200+ daily users with thousands of threads a month ...
    Youtube is going to die out as well, netflix too ... they'll be replaced with Bitchute and Walmart.
    Walmart has a free streaming service coming out that is driven by commercials, there is no way netflix could compete with that and as for youtube well they already shot themselves in the head with their push to turn the site into a commercialized platform with tons of censorship.
    2007 - 2018 RIP corporate internet!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Read and love it. Best to come...more hearings. Fucking globalists...tell everyone to delete.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by joerell Read and love it. Best to come…more hearings. Fucking globalists…tell everyone to delete.

I keep repeating myself over and over to my mom that facebook is literally a tool created by communists/new world order types to manipulate and control the masses yet she doesn't give one fuck, she just keeps scrolling and scrolling and feeding herself even dumber shit than what I have been getting from 4chan all these years.
    It's sad really, I even told her over and over about how suckerberg called his users dumb fucks and how the site is headed by the CIA and intelligence agencies.
    She just keeps scrolling ...
    But she did say if I could find an alternative she would switch, but there is literally nothing out there that comes close to being as good as Myspace was or providing the features facebook has ... QUICK SOMEONE WHO ISN'T jedi OR WORKS FOR AN AGENCY CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Wonder who bought put options recently.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt It's literally the opposite. It's a tool created by a naive college kid, which was bought by venture capitalists and used for the one thing capitalism does well: funneling the profits of labour into the pockets of a few greedy individuals while socializing the costs. The costs being technological addiction, psychological harm, the spread of misinformation and disinformation, and destabilization of society. These are systemic consequences of an economy that runs on perverse incentives, not a (((conspiracy))).

Facebook really has done a lot of harm towards society.
    I remember back in the early 00s when I was in my early teens, riding my bicycle around town I would always see people outside engaged in the fleshnet.
    There would be people walking their pets (they still do but not for recreation), kids playing basketball near their garage, people sitting on their porch talking to each other, little lolis and shotas fucking around with toys on the sidewalk outside their front yard etc etc
    Gossip was kept between people, it wasn't weaponized.
    Hiki shutins like me were an anomaly, not the common case.
    People seemed so much happier and lively ... then facebook took over and everyone became introverted and a recluse.
    I'll be happy to never again hear that fucking bell ring from someone's phone.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I keep repeating myself over and over to my mom that facebook is literally a tool created by communists/new world order types to manipulate and control the masses yet she doesn't give one fuck, she just keeps scrolling and scrolling and feeding herself even dumber shit than what I have been getting from 4chan all these years.
    It's sad really, I even told her over and over about how suckerberg called his users dumb fucks and how the site is headed by the CIA and intelligence agencies.
    She just keeps scrolling …
    But she did say if I could find an alternative she would switch, but there is literally nothing out there that comes close to being as good as Myspace was or providing the features facebook has … QUICK SOMEONE WHO ISN'T jedi OR WORKS FOR AN AGENCY CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!

Trust me I can't stand FB and everything Zuck stands for. I am confident globalists will lose in the end and destroy themselves. Now Maxine Waters the Dem is even starting to fight the newly formed communist wing of the party and it's hilarious.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    They should bring back Myspace with those awesome bling layouts and adding music to your profile page and oh meebo, for instant group messaging. But the popularity wouldn't last because they're other apps and sites people would rather indulge into. If it was up to me, I would shut down the entire internet completely, just to see which brainwashed eye staring-finger clicking misfits would cause havoc and chaos, than with the ones who're creative enough to take the initiative, to reinvent themselves, therapeutically and productively.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    My boss lost about 4 grand today on facebook stock.
    I snickered.
    How is the new Twitter going for the RIGHT...forgot the name.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl They should bring back Myspace with those awesome bling layouts and adding music to your profile page and oh meebo, for instant group messaging. But the popularity wouldn't last because they're other apps and sites people would rather indulge into. If it was up to me, I would shut down the entire internet completely, just to see which brainwashed eye staring-finger clicking misfits would cause havoc and chaos, than with the ones who're creative enough to take the initiative, to reinvent themselves, therapeutically and productively.

I used to spend all day working on my myspace page.
    That really was the coolest fucking thing on the net, especially having the custom playlist.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I would shut down the entire internet completely, just to see which brainwashed eye staring-finger clicking misfits would cause havoc and chaos, than with the ones who're creative enough to take the initiative, to reinvent themselves, therapeutically and productively.

I don't agree with this part at all
    There would be nothing to do without the internet except video games, riding a bicycle or getting high.
    It would be hell on earth.
    Originally posted by joerell How is the new Twitter going for the RIGHT…forgot the name.

Gab.ai punishes people for "anti-semitism"
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I don't agree with this part at all
    There would be nothing to do without the internet except video games, riding a bicycle or getting high.
    It would be hell on earth.

No, it would be total satisfaction because games would'nt be as comforting without any online access, bicycle riding becomes a substitute for being an extrovert and getting high starts to get tedious, in which gives them the executive decision to stop wasting time on their personal needs and start making memories with loved ones more.
    I had to edit because I said boring, twice.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    U always have the stupidest threads op

Congrats on that man
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Remember "too big to fail"?

Well "too valuable to american intelligence agencies to stop operations" doesn't quite have the same ring to it but I have more faith in the CIA's ability to secure funding for critical infrastructure than the in the secretary of the treasury's ability to do just about anything.
Jump to Top