User Controls

I've already paid over $20,000 in fucking

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Taxes on my earned income.

Not including gasoline tax, property tax, taxes in your phone bill, taxes in your cable/tv/internet bill, taxes in your electric bill, taxes in your gas bill, taxes in your water bill, sales tax, beer tax, car tag taxes, capital gains taxes, interest income taxes.

Hotel bill taxes. What's up with that shit?

Anything else?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    You should be proud to be contributing.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Cootehill You should be proud to be contributing.

I feel raped of my earnings.

When you add it all up its what? 50% or more ?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Sales tax.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Taxes on my earned income.

Not including gasoline tax, property tax, taxes in your phone bill, taxes in your cable/tv/internet bill, taxes in your electric bill, taxes in your gas bill, taxes in your water bill, sales tax, beer tax, car tag taxes, capital gains taxes, interest income taxes.

Hotel bill taxes. What's up with that shit?

Anything else?

i remember reading something in my economics class that was written by someone back in the 1500s or so describing how the british empire/crown should stop trying to earn money doing assorted this-and-that and instead focus on taxation of the indigenous populations of their colonies since it is more lucrative.

something to think about when it comes to taxes.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Buy a shack with a bit of land, an old truck, hire a man servant named Rick, remove all your teeth and start growing mushrooms...you'll have it made.
    Ninjesus Houston
    It should be 10% for everyone

You should do like I do I played 23 grand in taxes 3 years ago now I claim 3 until September then change it to 0 and I owe nothing at tax time
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Isn't this weekend a tax free weekend?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ninjesus It should be 10% for everyone

You should do like I do I played 23 grand in taxes 3 years ago now I claim 3 until September then change it to 0 and I owe nothing at tax time

That's just being unreasonable. There is absolutely no way you could expect our government to maintain a perpetual state of war, sustain fantasies of a cold war continuation, and maintain an ever expanding system of pervasive domestic surveillance on a measly 10% income tax. Murder, economic bullying, and spying is an expensive business.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pervasive
    good, im glad you had to pay, you bastard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by apt We should go back to 90+% tax rates on the rich IMO

That's a bit ridiculous but somethingnlike that.

I kinda like the idea of a wealth salary cap type deal. Like after you make 25 million or somethinf you just have to sort of sit on it, so to speak.

Obviously it would be more complex than that but I mean how much money sits around as digital currency never ever being used in multiple lifetimes?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    + inflation...
    Originally posted by Item 9 + inflation…

Ahhh.

Fuck.

The hidden tax.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra pervasive

get down from your thesaurus high horse.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I feel raped of my earnings.

When you add it all up its what? 50% or more ?

You only make 40k? or are bad at math? lololol
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its all a game and you've just got to play, save all your piss and shit in 50 gallon barrels, add black food coloring, stir, sell to saudis as oil, convert to bitcoin to get money back to US.
    giddyup Yung Blood
    They can't tax gold my friend.
    R&R be proud to contribute to society...be part of the team, rather than the rejected loser you currently are
Jump to Top