User Controls

Everyone is a man! I don't care anymore, fuck dis

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    From this point on, everyone is a man. LJ, Paige, candyrein, Alba, applebottom, triple threat, lala, ell, kinks, itybit, aldra, etc. They're all men! I'm not going to show no flirtatious behavior to no one who claims to be 100% female, unless they provide proof of taking a pic holding up a sign with today's date and a random object. This is outrageous, and I have had enough of this faggotry.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol wut

I've never claimed to be female
    Get out. Now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no this is my thread now

you get out
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    It's highly unlikely that a doable woman would spend much time on these sites.. Try your local watering hole, OP...
    Originally posted by aldra no this is my thread now

you get out

K. I don't want any problems or being assfucked, I love only women.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra lol wut

I've never claimed to be female

post nude selfies anyway.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl From this point on, everyone is a man. LJ, Paige, candyrein, Alba, applebottom, triple threat, lala, ell, kinks, itybit, aldra, etc. They're all men!

Don't forget teehee.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't forget teehee.

I remember when Teehee wasn't you.. Much better posting back then..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I remember when Teehee wasn't you.. Much better posting back then..

But less attractive.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    lanny is the only chick left on this site, sad really
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl From this point on, everyone is a man. LJ, Paige, candyrein, Alba, applebottom, triple threat, lala, ell, kinks, itybit, aldra, etc. They're all men! I'm not going to show no flirtatious behavior to no one who claims to be 100% female, unless they provide proof of taking a pic holding up a sign with today's date and a random object. This is outrageous, and I have had enough of this faggotry.

only sure way is a proof pic of the kitty with My name in sharpey right above the bean
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl From this point on, everyone is a man. LJ, Paige, candyrein, Alba, applebottom, triple threat, lala, ell, kinks, itybit, aldra, etc. They're all men! I'm not going to show no flirtatious behavior to no one who claims to be 100% female, unless they provide proof of taking a pic holding up a sign with today's date and a random object. This is outrageous, and I have had enough of this faggotry.

Darryl -- I am a 100% female, darling.

I am not going to take a pic holding a sign and some random article. That proves nothing. I can ask any number of female friends to hold up a sign with today's date on it, post it here, and claim it is me. Likewise a man can do the same thing.

Sweetie, if you are that paranoid and untrusting of others then you wouldn't be thr type of person I would associate with in real life.

Handing you one better than what you offer, I will state this:

If there is ANYONE who wants to meet me face-to-face then let me know and I will give you my address and invite you a lunch meet and greet at my home.

Well......?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    come on cheere post a pic of ur bean with [polecat wrote right above it
    The last time I did that for you, sweetie, you photoshopped someone elses head on my body.

You know where I live. Wanna do lunch again?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Did you reach under one of these clowns' dresses and find a male package?
    infinityshock Black Hole

Bill Krozby is a woman. you should flirt with her

she sucks nigger dick like a champ
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Darryl – I am a 100% female, darling.

I am not going to take a pic holding a sign and some random article. That proves nothing. I can ask any number of female friends to hold up a sign with today's date on it, post it here, and claim it is me. Likewise a man can do the same thing.

Sweetie, if you are that paranoid and untrusting of others then you wouldn't be thr type of person I would associate with in real life.

Handing you one better than what you offer, I will state this:

If there is ANYONE who wants to meet me face-to-face then let me know and I will give you my address and invite you a lunch meet and greet at my home.

Well……?

post nude selfies
    No. I wouldn't want to shock the members who think I am not a woman, sexy, or youthful.

Infin....back at'cha. (smile)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer No. I wouldn't want to shock the members who think I am not a woman, sexy, or youthful.

Infin….back at'cha. (smile)

no, post nude selfies
Jump to Top