User Controls

Man dude

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Last night I left work early because my lower back really started hurting and its only gotten worse since last. SUCKS A BIG DICK! I've had this happen to me like 3 times in the last year where it puts me out of commission and into submission.

Anyone have any tips? It's sciatic pain and my hips hurt and my tail bone.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    xanax, change ur life so its stress free,,
    Get a desk job.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Back pain is usually due to the muscles of the back - they can be weak, or they can be in a bad position (contracted/whatever) due to stress.

Try doing air squats and other exercises to strengthen your muscles and try resolving whatever stresses you have. Also lose fat and eat more protein.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Try soaking in a hot bath Bill Krozby, hopefully it relaxes those muscles and gets them off the sciatic nerve
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Lose weight.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get a desk job.

Not a great job for back pain really. I suffered from back pain because of that.

Keeping weight in check, so to not make it worse. And make physiotherapy and specific exercises is the best way
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Not a great job for back pain really. I suffered from back pain because of that.

Keeping weight in check, so to not make it worse. And make physiotherapy and specific exercises is the best way

You can still do your job though, no need to go home...or you can work from home etc. It's hard to do a physical job with a dicky back...not so much a desk/computer/phone job.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It's most likely a disc issue. And it fucking hurts. Especially when you sneeze. Mine went down my left leg. Every step you would take felt like a ice pick in your back.

Couldn't stand up straight.

I was lucky in that a chiropractor took it as an on the job injury.

I didn't have to pay him.

That and I bought a Teeter Hangup. It stretches your spine.

I keep my back loose you might say. I can lay down on a hard bench and it will crack/pop a few times from bottom to top.

I don't know how anyone can live with that pain all the time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Last night I left work early because my lower back really started hurting and its only gotten worse since last. SUCKS A BIG DICK! I've had this happen to me like 3 times in the last year where it puts me out of commission and into submission.

if sucking big dick makes your back hurt, try lying flat on your back on the bed while hanging your head over the side then they can jam their cocks into your gullet without you having to be on your knees.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Good to see you back fin. lol
    Is scron back as well?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can still do your job though, no need to go home…or you can work from home etc. It's hard to do a physical job with a dicky back…not so much a desk/computer/phone job.

working from home now is great for me.

When I was in the office, while having the back pain, it was a torture. I would lay on the floor. lol
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Back pain is the absolute worst, and I've had all sorts of pain so far in my life, from pain in my heart (no, not cos I got dumped - literal pain, caused by cancer) to various biopsies performed by Doctors who didn't give a shit, heart operation pain, meningitis headaches, a slit wrist, bad burns, stomach/intestinal pains, ear-infection pain, dog bites, stings, etc. I even had a burned uvula recently, that sucked.

None even compare to back pain cos back pain is a sort of internal pain. I remember I used to black out on cough medication due to pain from my cancer, because my GP wouldn't recognise it, so I was popping panadol and ibuprofen like candy and washing them down with dextromethorphan cough syrup, but with back pain even painkillers don't help so much.

Every day you go without pain is a bonus, appreciate it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Good to see you back fin. lol
    Is scron back as well?

working from home now is great for me.

When I was in the office, while having the back pain, it was a torture. I would lay on the floor. lol

i have no idea
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill I even had a burned uvula recently, that sucked.

use more lube on that cock and you wont get those friction burns.
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Not a great job for back pain really. I suffered from back pain because of that.

Pretty sure he was joking smh...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Last night I left work early because my lower back really started hurting and its only gotten worse since last. SUCKS A BIG DICK! I've had this happen to me like 3 times in the last year where it puts me out of commission and into submission.

Yes. Quit being a lazy, drug-addled slob... and enter a gymnasium... and strengthen your body.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Lose weight.

He already looks like an emaciated Ethiopian.
    Originally posted by WellHung He already looks like an emaciated Ethiopian.

Lol... Thats funny but how would you know? Youve never seen any of my nudes
    WellHung Black Hole
    Don't lie to me, Son.
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes. Quit being a lazy, drug-addled slob… and enter a gymnasium… and strengthen your body.

Wow calm down fag. Drugs help me stay thin and sexy and i lift stuff at work.

I just have a super spindly body type that despite working out i still have.

I come from an immediate family of genetic tards.

I have a nice ass and nice smile. My lil bromo has nice abs and a smile like steve forbes...

You cant have it all in this world. But if you try sometime you'll get just what you need.
Jump to Top