User Controls

When was the wheel invented and by who?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Any brainiacs out there that know the truth about where the wheel was invented. Seems like a useful tool that spurred the development of modern civilization and back seat sex.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Ask cup, she was there
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    slam lol
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably by a Neanderthal who was trying to finish up the chores his woman had been on his ass about finishing, so he could get home and make her screams echo off the cave walls.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the wheel wasnt invented ,, it just evolved,, the first wheels were just logs,, logs didnt get invented they just naturally roll downhill in there natural state of decomposition,, people just made the logs smaller till it was just a wheel and todays wheel is just a rendition of the original log
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Some negro I suspect in Pangea

Their last great achievement...maybe
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    The dinosaurs invented it, shortly before they were all killed in drunken traffic accidents
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm pretty sure aliens did but let a caveman named Bill Krozby! take credit for it.
    The first wheels were not used for transportation. Evidence indicates they were created to serve as potter's wheels around 3500 B.C. in Mesopotamia—300 years before someone figured out to use them for chariots.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Takai D Wheel.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The first wheels were not used for transportation. Evidence indicates they were created to serve as potter's wheels around 3500 B.C. in Mesopotamia—300 years before someone figured out to use them for chariots.

you know niggas was rollin shit across the clearing on logs all over this world,,, logs in use are actually crude wheels,, I think ur all trying to find a hero where there really isnt one
    Originally posted by POLECAT you know niggas was rollin shit across the clearing on logs all over this world,,, logs in use are actually crude wheels,, I think ur all trying to find a hero where there really isnt one

No a log isn't a wheel.

The definition of a wheel includes a frame and axis.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Before the wheel, the pioneers rode rocks
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No a log isn't a wheel.

The definition of a wheel includes a frame and axis.

it wasnt the original definition and we are discussing the invention or the realization that an object was useful to transport things by rolling said objects on the original wheels that I'll bet my left nut were nothing more than a end of a log that got cut while making firewood and the nignog said Hmmm that may be useful,, its lighter than that log I been using
    Originally posted by POLECAT it wasnt the original definition

Well then lets see the original definition...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the jedis.

becos their the only race that rhymed with wheels.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It was probably independently invented in different areas by some niggas
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader the jedis.

becos their the only race that rhymed with wheels.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    everyone knows fred flintstone invented the wheel retards

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    this is a jedi,
    and this is a wheel,
    the jedis invented the wheel,
    so that they now owns you !!!

this is a jedi,
    and this is his wheel,
    he now spins this wheel,
    and brainwashed the shit out of you !!!
Jump to Top