User Controls

road rage is acceptable

if somebody threatens your life with a knife or gun, and you are capable for whatever reason of giving them a beatdown, i think the vast majority of people would agree that an acceptable response would be to be fucking pissed off and beat the shit out of them, or at least take them down and hold them on the pavement til the cops show up.

so why should it be any different when a driver is too busy texting or doing their hair while merging into my lane and almost causes a life threatening accident? they are purposely putting your life in danger, and anger and violence is a rational response to that. it's the shitty driving that puts other people in danger that should be deemed unacceptable.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by agent_0927x if somebody threatens your life with a knife or gun, and you are capable for whatever reason of giving them a beatdown, i think the vast majority of people would agree that an acceptable response would be to be fucking pissed off and beat the shit out of them, or at least take them down and hold them on the pavement til the cops show up.

so why should it be any different when a driver is too busy texting or doing their hair while merging into my lane and almost causes a life threatening accident? they are purposely putting your life in danger, and anger and violence is a rational response to that. it's the shitty driving that puts other people in danger that should be deemed unacceptable.

thats why they dont let me carry grenades or fully automatic belt-fed firearms
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats why they dont let me carry grenades or fully automatic belt-fed firearms

thats why your so called freedom to bear arms is a cartoonish illusion.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT: SPENNY AND JILL ARE BOTH RETARDS!

the difference someone attacking you with a knife is actually trying to kill you...

the difference with some bitch/azian not knowing how to drive is they aren't trying to kill you.. but if they do then they get sent to the gas chambers by du process

buncha democrats
    Originally posted by agent_0927x if somebody threatens your life with a knife or gun, and you are capable for whatever reason of giving them a beatdown, i think the vast majority of people would agree that an acceptable response would be to be fucking pissed off and beat the shit out of them, or at least take them down and hold them on the pavement til the cops show up.

they aren't "purposefully putting lives at danger" they are just taking calculated risk , totally differen't trying to stab someone with a knife
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *jedi process
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra *jedi process

wtf is wrong with you and jedi ???

wtf had they ever done to you ???
    HTS highlight reel
    If someone is pointing a gun at you PLEASE try to beat them up. Thank you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by benny vader wtf is wrong with you and jedi ???

wtf had they ever done to you ???

absolutely everything
Jump to Top