User Controls

suing zok for damages

i was an impressionable young man who had a positive outlook and a bright future until i stumbled upon the lair of degenerates this evil charlatan created. there i was forced to read and see the most vile things humanity has produced, and needless to say, it had such an affect on me that i turned into a degenerate myself and now i am unable to work. for this i am seeking the sum of 2 million dollars. so what do you think, do i have a case?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by agent_0927x i was an impressionable young man who had a positive outlook and a bright future until i stumbled upon the lair of degenerates this evil charlatan created. there i was forced to read and see the most vile things humanity has produced, and needless to say, it had such an affect on me that i turned into a degenerate myself and now i am unable to work. for this i am seeking the sum of 2 million dollars. so what do you think, do i have a case?

youll make someone a good gimp
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    No..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT VICTIMS
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    totse is the real culprit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITT VICTIMS

I WAS A VICTIM of a ceaseless, cruel, tyrannical monster whose sick, twisted view of the world destroyed the inner workings of my mind. and now i am here all alone, tortured daily by the memories.
    S6x African Astronaut
    He's mocking me

Zok is a secondary damage from his lies by calling me "King of Trolls"

Yet Jeff blacklisted me in his industry standard used by A.I.R. or A.A.I. or whatever the company was.

Salesforce sadly invited him to Dreamforce 2007.

I wanted to work for Salesforce one day. Conflict of Interest now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    HEY OP GET FUCKED YOU"RE A CUCK!
Jump to Top