User Controls

Splits With Girlfriend To Concentrate On Call Of Duty! LOL

Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Professional gamer Douglas 'FaZe Censor' Martin has split up with his long-term girlfriend Yanet Garcia - dubbed the 'World's Sexiest Weather Girl' - so he can concentrate on his gaming.
    http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/gaming-youtube-faze-censor-splits-with-girlfriend-to-concentrate-on-gaming-20180724

I never heard of these two before. But I thought it was funny. He really is serious about it. lol

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Professional 'Call Of Duty' Players Are Making Serious Money. Eight gamers have made more than $100,000 playing "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" since it came out 33 gamers have made over $10,000
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, just looking at that URL faze is one of the bigger, better-funded teams, he's probably making a shittonne of money and doesn't want to get distracted
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor Making Serious Money.

33 gamers have made over $10,000

Lolz
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Had no idea how much money they make. The few times I played were football (soccer) and Assassin's Creed.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    funny title . my tldr for vid is he met a supermodel online? ( lol ) and she moved in with him in USA, later she decided to move back to her homeland to further her career. they are both more interested in their careers than eachother
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Archer513 Lolz

Per game old man
    What a fucking world we live in when you can make 10k playing a fucking video game. Back in my day I couldn't make a fucking dime playing RiverRaid on the Atari 2600.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i think he made even more then ten kays cos hes in a house that he bought which has nice interior finishes
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor Per game old man

30 dudes makin money

2 million losers eatin Cheetos in their moms basement makin none

“But Mom,I’m gonna make 100k I need to practice!”

“You’re 30 and made zero dollars!”
    I like to watch those gamergirls with their tits out on twitch...it's compelling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Mexican
    Sexy
    No
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Red_Woman http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/gaming-youtube-faze-censor-splits-with-girlfriend-to-concentrate-on-gaming-20180724

I never heard of these two before. But I thought it was funny. He really is serious about it. lol

shes a stuck-up bitch. he made a good call.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Archer513 30 dudes makin money

2 million losers eatin Cheetos in their moms basement makin none

“But Mom,I’m gonna make 100k I need to practice!”

“You’re 30 and made zero dollars!”

The same goes for every sport with a professional league.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Also who hasn't wanted to break up with their girlfriend to play video games at least once in their life?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At the end of the day it's what brings you more satisfaction. That's really it. It's not shallow for a person to be happier playing video games than being in a serious relationship with someone. You have the brain you have. It is what it is. Everyone is so fucking sensational these days it's makes me wanna gut myself, which I'm gonna do here shortly, LIVE ONLINE.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    a thot is a thot
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Omg she is hot tho
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    I take shits that look better than this woman

Frala one true love
    Originally posted by Lanny Also who hasn't wanted to break up with their girlfriend to play video games at least once in their life?

Fucking truth
Jump to Top