User Controls

BART (Oakland Subway) stabbing

S6x African Astronaut
    the last three thugs stabbing people are white. victems usually Black.

John Lee Cowell.. Crazy ass White Nig
    I'm not going to make light of this. It was sad to see the 18 year old who was stabbed to death's father pleading for his capture. I was like "Show his fucking photo or give a discription. You know how you guys say "They never give discription if they're black" they didn't do it though he's white. This guy could of been hailing a fucking uber and stabbing other people

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Manhunt-continues-for-suspected-killer-in-Oakland-13097698.php
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    sometimes when I'm on the BART for too long I just wish someone would stab me
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny sometimes when I'm on the BART for too long I just wish someone would stab me

I got pulled off of bart because my boot straps of metal for my bootcast were said to have looked like machete

and I was dragged off by force with threats to taze my face if I didn't get up.. I had a broken hand and foot.

they took me to county and lost my boot and the crazy cop who took me to county lockup had bounced me around in the back of the car at 100mph plus. he then had to take a safety course driving school for 1 week following.

in a sardonic humourist way, I suppose I could of stabbed you with one of those straps
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    kek, all the shady fucking shit that goes on on BART and they get upset over a cast. Meanwhile the dude who smells like rotting flesh pounding on the window and screaming on the train back from Dublin the other day gets to enjoy his ride all the way to the city at least.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    more like FART
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny sometimes when I'm on the BART for too long I just wish someone would stab me

with a penis ???
    YOU MUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHO YOU BE FUCKING WITH,

BITCH
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Manhunt-continues-for-suspected-killer-in-Oakland-13097698.php

i must be the only one that notices when a criminal is white the article is plainly clear in pointing that out repeatedly but when its a nigger no one ever identifies anything
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by S6x You know how you guys say "They never give discription if they're black" they didn't do it though he's white.

Its right in the article:
    Cowell is white and the Wilsons are African American.

You can barely contain your glee either, huh totse?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    why the double standard tho ???

why are whites called whites but niggers called african american ???

shouldnt they be called european americans ???
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock i must be the only one that notices when a criminal is white the article is plainly clear in pointing that out repeatedly but when its a nigger no one ever identifies anything

Pay attention, Got damn it.

I said that everyone says that very thing. "Oh the dude must be black, no one is showing his face or discribing his features" but it turns out they did the same thing with him, and he was in fact White. But at the same time, in your favore, I agree that it now is showing black people (Who are upset they didn't show his face) that by not doing so suggest some kind of favortism or a new PC. so their arguing that he wasn't shown because HE WAS WHITE and had White Privs.

I have no clue as to why they didn't show his fucking face. I mean I could of saw him or anyone else could of saw him and reported his ass for everyones best interest. Clearly not ratting out when it's done on someone like this. don't second guess that.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader why the double standard tho ???

I prefer white over Caucazoidal.
    Originally posted by benny vader why the double standard tho ???

Whites understand that "African American" has nothing to do with actual skin color...for example you could have a white American mother and a white African father....making you more "African American" than the dark skinned fellows who couldn't even point out Africa on a map....hence whitey doesn't want or need to be called European American as it makes zero sense and could encompass every skin color there is.

Tis the black folk from what I understand who came up with the "African American' bullshit.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny kek, all the shady fucking shit that goes on on BART and they get upset over a cast. Meanwhile the dude who smells like rotting flesh pounding on the window and screaming on the train back from Dublin the other day gets to enjoy his ride all the way to the city at least.

Do you work in finance at County Lockup aka Santa Rita :|

Seriouslly.. have you been to that new "San Francisco Premium Outlet" on the border of Dublin and Livermore south of the highway?

It's off Charro and Fallon. I'v dropped a few kids off there already this week. I think it recently opened up. Nothing but upscale stores at wholesale like Macy, Emporium, Gotchaulk or whatever else is in that catagory like 50 large chains of upscale. it's pretty sweet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I have not, I have friends who live in Dublin so I got out there sometimes but not that often since it's like an hour away. It's nice that there's open space and stuff but it's waaaayyyy too suburb-y for me. I lived around endless stip malls and lot-wide three story residential for years, it's not fun for me.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny I have not, I have friends who live in Dublin so I got out there sometimes but not that often since it's like an hour away. It's nice that there's open space and stuff but it's waaaayyyy too suburb-y for me. I lived around endless stip malls and lot-wide three story residential for years, it's not fun for me.

The future of living is Condos in mile high micro cities. one after another. build up and not out. so we have a special place for nature and trees to feed the ecology, properly.

but yeah.. give San Francisco Premium Outlet a looksie.. maybe this christmas.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by S6x The future of living is Condos in mile high micro cities. one after another. build up and not out. so we have a special place for nature and trees to feed the ecology, properly.

tall building, like chemtrials, are fucking up the wind system and causing unnatural weather pattern changes.

the turbulence left behind by tall buildings slicing highspeed winds apart is what caused unnatural tornados.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by S6x The future of living is Condos in mile high micro cities. one after another. build up and not out. so we have a special place for nature and trees to feed the ecology, properly.

I'm fine with high density condominiums, but at least what I've seen of Dublin is mostly single family residences. Big sure, but still single family. It might look alright now with spats of open land but I give it 5 to 10 more years before every square foot has something built on it.

Ideally the future is dense urban centers with natural landscape surrounding it, but american cities have failed miserably to do anything even remotely like this.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Apparently blacks protested, and beat up some whites.

Isn't it weird how when blacks or Muslims kill whites all we hear about is "not all Muslims" or "only one person is to blame for this", but when a schizo white does something whites get blamed, as a group.

It's almost as if these people don't like us.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    But they did show the guys pics. Actually 2 or 3 pics.
Jump to Top