User Controls

# me too

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    This is my letter to my abuser. I woke up early this morning and everything was pretty chill. I went out and bought some donuts and soon enough, I was back at my computer... Shortly afte you started your heinous crime spree against my body......... You recalled one of the thanks you had issued on my posts. Not knowing what to do I STAYED SILENT. I thought it was my fault. Several times perhour I checked my user profile and felt the abuse mount up against me. One thanks taken. Two thanks taken.. Three thanks taken… Four thanks taken…. FIVE THANKS TAKEN!?!? I spiraled in and out of reality over 100 times about this by now. Now that this day is nearly over and I have suffered the loss of 5 of your thanks, I realize you have made me stronger than ever because it didn't kill me! So even though you ruined this part of me, I thank you all the same. While I was never able to pinpoint you as my abuser, that won't silence me. You work in the shadows - this is what you do - HURT PEOPLE! People who appreciate you!!!!!!!!! You are a shadow coward. Such cowardice, w0h.

I want you to know that I am stronger than you and thats why I'm writing this post. Because I don't know who you are but at the same time I pretty much know what kind of person you are and that's most of what counts isn't it? After you took your thanks back from me 5-times, I have already earned it back by become a entirely better person. And for that I will always thank you a whole lot.

Just know that your crimes are real, and I DID see them. I will find you and..... And I
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Gay
    There is 1 thanks back.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I feel your pain Professor...happened to me also yesterday. I just have to thank you personally...I thought it was only me. See you at the meeting...bring beer.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    by the time i finish with you sniveling bitches youre all going to be honorary #metoo members
Jump to Top