User Controls

JoeRell is a douchebag loser...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Nigga got no game so he became a brownnosing lame.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    cite sources and references
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP the psycho is trying to get support from all sides...just a weak insane loser. LMAO. Gets rejected and then stalks women in revenge making bashing threads showing how disturbed he really is.
    Who are all these women that reject me Joe rell? I don't know of any... the only one I asked out said yes...bossbebe.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    LMAO. I can see more restraining orders in your future or rape convictions. A pure stalker and insane. It's clear to everyone...you're a danger to all women and unstable. In reality you have no pick up skills and why you're so depressed and in need of drugs. Go get help you sick fuck and STFU.
    Originally posted by joerell LMAO. I can see more restraining orders in your future or rape convictions. A pure stalker and insane. It's clear to everyone…you're a danger to all women and unstable. In reality you have no pick up skills and why you're so depressed and in need of drugs. Go get help you sick fuck and STFU.

Lol... i actually have an order out on me currently. Expires in February though... my pick up skills are actually pretty decent... my current girlfriend is married and I still picked her up from the gym... you got to understand I don't go out drinking at night man... I cold approach women during the day.... and the percentages are really low for that... but I do just fine for myself. Dating sites fill in the gaps. Hey I'm prescribed drugs... so drugs are what I take. Everyone takes drugs. You take drugs too Joe rell.
    Faggot fuck?
Jump to Top