User Controls

have you ever been beaten up in front of ur girlfriend?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    If so, were you embarrassed or ashamed?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ive been punched in the face by a dude who literally didnt hit as hard as the gf i had at the time

ive been kicked in the balls by several gfs

one ex hit me in the face with a giant hardcover book

i havent been beaten up since 4th grade
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive been punched in the face by a dude who literally didnt hit as hard as the gf i had at the time

ive been kicked in the balls by several gfs

one ex hit me in the face with a giant hardcover book

i havent been beaten up since 4th grade

I take it ur a tough customer, huh fin?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I take it ur a tough customer, huh fin?

that...or i have a bigger purse than the other guy
    Who else got beat down in front of their girl?
    X💖X💖X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    I only hit my ex-husband once in the arm, which didn’t even phase him. He chucked my cell phone off the 2nd floor building and it landed in pieces. Damn fucker. He deserved my little hit. 😂
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X I only hit my ex-husband once in the arm, which didn’t even phase him. He chucked my cell phone off the 2nd floor building and it landed in pieces. Damn fucker. He deserved my little hit. 😂

in thailand that would have warranted a lorena bobbit
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt how many times has Grammy whipped that ass? I take it not enough.
    Originally posted by infinityshock in thailand that would have warranted a lorena bobbit

Lmao nah, I could never be THAT mean. I would never kick a guy is the balls either. Unless of course they were trying to harm me. Then it’s on!
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X I only hit my ex-husband once in the arm, which didn’t even phase him. He chucked my cell phone off the 2nd floor building and it landed in pieces. Damn fucker. He deserved my little hit. 😂

LJ please tell me more about your ex husband... you never mention that part of your life. For some reason I still don't think of you as ever being married... for how long were you married? Was it a nice marriage... at least for a while? Your ex fucked up by blowing it with you... I don't see how he could have been unhappy.😍
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X Lmao nah, I could never be THAT mean. I would never kick a guy is the balls either. Unless of course they were trying to harm me. Then it’s on!

That's cuz you're a total sweetheart unless you're given a good reason not to be...😙😚
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt how many times has Grammy whipped that ass? I take it not enough.

You would know a lot more information about me if you would reveal some information about you. For a dude....supposedly... you're awful secretive. Who or what are you hiding from?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt how many times has Grammy whipped that ass? I take it not enough.

Even Grammy knows Little Stumpy is a loser. LMAO.
    So.... Not enough?
    Originally posted by WellHung LJ please tell me more about your ex husband… you never mention that part of your life. For some reason I still don't think of you as ever being married… for how long were you married? Was it a nice marriage… at least for a while? Your ex fucked up by blowing it with you… I don't see how he could have been unhappy.😍

Not much to tell, Matt. We weren’t married all that long. A couple years. We met, I got knocked up, got married because of that, was married for a few years, and just couldn’t get on the same page with every day life situations. He’s immature for his age (in my opinion) so I couldn’t deal with it. We get along fine now.

Wouldn’t change ANY of it cuz my kid is the bomb.com. ❤️
    Originally posted by joerell Even Grammy knows Little Stumpy is a loser. LMAO.

Again... you're grasping for material. Little Stumpy? Everyone here has seen my cock and that's certainly not a good description for it... at least you have a little bit of legitimacy with the whole stalker thing... focus on that some more.😉
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 So…. Not enough?

What happened with Paige?
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X Not much to tell, Matt. We weren’t married all that long. A couple years. We met, I got knocked up, got married because of that, was married for a few years, and just couldn’t get on the same page with every day life situations. He’s immature for his age (in my opinion) so I couldn’t deal with it. We get along fine now.

Wouldn’t change ANY of it cuz my kid is the bomb.com. ❤️

Ok gotcha... that's a fairly common storyline. Yeah you got Madison out of it... it was all for a good reason. So you must have gotten married in your mid to Upper twenties?
    She's doing just fine, Huey. Juuust fine.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ok gotcha… that's a fairly common storyline. Yeah you got Madison out of it… it was all for a good reason. So you must have gotten married in your mid to Upper twenties?

Yep, you’re correct. I was 28.
Jump to Top