User Controls

💡Ask a question

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    The following poster must answer to the best of their ability, followed by asking a different one, to make the thread like a loquacious chain reaction. Make it interesting. So, I'll start it off.

-What's the one place you've always wanted to visit?
    Either North or South Pole, where the noctilucent clouds are formed above in the mesosphere.

-What's your favorite morning ritual, to help start the rest of your day?
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Taking a stinky, toxic diarrhea dump

Favorite Adam Sandler movie?
    Grandma's boy, hands down.

Do you prefer to be an introvert, or an extrovert kind of person?
    S6x African Astronaut
    take 6 pills with breakfast.

run or fast walk on treadmill

somewhere between 20-25 minutes (it never fails) I have to take a big nasty shit.

get back on treadmill and do another 20.

I sweat a lot. so I have to shower and rinse off in cold water over my neck because the water hitting it still feels warm.. when it starts to feel cool, i do it on my back as well. it cools down, i sit in front of a fan in my undies.

i drink a redbull but only after i do some situps and or curl a few weights.

then i get dressed and go. i wish i had more time with a weight room and real excersize equipment, there is on in the building but small and always people in there. it's easy to sweat and smell in front of strangers but not people who live in the building with you. always some asshole thinks your sweat smells far worse than theirs. they slam the window wide open and look at you.

once some asshole went "hmphh" like "you stink dude" and I yelled "I think you stink worse" and I killed him and hid his body in the wall. no one has found it yet. but you can smell his rotting corpse to this day.

what's it to you anyways?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ The Waterboy

What was the last song that came on the radio that you shamelessly enjoyed?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm a mitherfukig StarBoy shit the fuck up
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ The Waterboy

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Taking a stinky, toxic diarrhea dump

Favorite Adam Sandler movie?

^ The Waterboy

S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ The Waterboy

shell game
    War by Edwin Starr

Have you ever been ridiculed by someone who looks as if they were in the same predicament, but worst?
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl The following poster must answer to the best of their ability, followed by asking a different one, to make the thread like a loquacious chain reaction. Make it interesting. So, I'll start it off.

-What's the one place you've always wanted to visit?

your prostate
    Originally posted by infinityshock your prostate

First and foremost, groce. Secondly, unless you had a PhD in biology, chemistry and physics, you'd still will be qualified to visit Uranus. Thirdly, i'm not 40 years of age, so please spare the upcoming violation from my own personal doctor. And finally, fuck off you vile impotent pitiful scum!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl First and foremost, groce. Secondly, unless you had a PhD in biology, chemistry and physics, you'd still will be qualified to visit Uranus. Thirdly, i'm not 40 years of age, so please spare the upcoming violation from my own personal doctor. And finally, fuck off you vile impotent pitiful scum!

all of that gibbering is made irrelevant by the simple introduction of the head of my cock deep into your prostate via your esophagus.
    You're gayyyyyyyyyy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl You're gayyyyyyyyyy

its not gay if you cant tell me you love me while youre choking on my balls.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl War by Edwin Starr

Have you ever been ridiculed by someone who looks as if they were in the same predicament, but worst?

Yeah, his name is Jeff. Or at least he will be. js not a threat.. not an idle threat.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock your prostate

He seems like a nice guy.. why do you have to wail on this guy so viciously?
    To see rather if I would show an impulsive or repulsive reaction.

-Do you think Paige would be a bad or good girlfriend?
Jump to Top