User Controls

Going to a urologist soon (I broke my cock lol)

I may have to get cock surgery soon
    #penisprobs420🤣😏🙏💯💯

My penis is pretty fucked up right now, but it's not as bad as this

Yet, but I fear it could get to be that way in time, or could even clot or something if I don't get it fixed.

I've been having priapism (~7 hour erections) semi-regularly while laying or sleeping. These will not go away unless I stand up for about 20 minutes, and the moment I sit down they come back. During these perioids, my cock will be extremely, sometimes a bit painfully, hard and also about 70% numb at the same time.

What's most concerning to me is that there is some kind of "kink" similar to the pictures above at the base of the shaft, as well as mild curvature in the middle and sides that was not there before, trust me. It feels like the blood flow is cut off and not draining properly, starving my cock of oxygen and making it numb. Also maybe nerve damage because I love you. It sounds like fibrous tissue building up from within, but who knows man, only you can set me free.

HTS, I may be need to borrow some advice from you in a lil' bit if things don't go so well.. but if I join the likes of you, I do so as a completely, utterly fucking involuntary subject. I would like to try estrogen though, that could be fun, let's have sex?
    I think I’ve got a clot in my vagina as well.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dang brah. ill keep your cock in my dreams. i mean my prayers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *chuckles and throws head back*
    Originally posted by A College Professor dang brah. ill keep your cock in my dreams. i mean my prayers

Too late, I died in a fire.
    Originally posted by ohfralala *chuckles and throws head back*

I see your thanks and I am proud! Gold star!!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I think I’ve got a clot in my vagina as well.

This is the best day ever!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's in a better place now
    Originally posted by aldra it's in a better place now

The cock fairy Tina has an ex-husband named Dave and holds a knife that smells like fresh cut bologna.

The cock fairy does not make very much money.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all her merchandise is bent
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Her pixie dust is really $.99 confetti
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    people who did not cringe at the sight of OP is / are ghay.
    Originally posted by benny vader people who did not cringe at the sight of OP is / are ghay.

Mens who love each other in an emotional way

But yearn for the flower blossoms of youth in a sensual respect.

This is the way it has to be, till days of yore crackle amongst the stars in a tapestry of flowing velvet black upon deep blue specks. The stars but lean over and shake the hand of its brothers' in a dance known only to those searching for a forgotten dream.
    I can't call until Monday and who knows how long they're booked out till, but if I go to urgent care 40 miles away I know they'll just be like "hurr durr, I dun kno to ficx a penix you silly, silly gooth. go see a uROLogist numnuts!"
    Frala, I swear to God I will drown you and then I will hug you.
    wow that sucks lol. you should get a doctors note saying you have that go try to pick up girls and tell them you need their help and it's a medical emergency and so you need her to get rid of your boner, with her mouth. then when they call you out for being full of shit pull out your doctors note
    Originally posted by DietPiano Frala, I swear to God I will drown you and then I will hug you.

Omg lol whyyyy?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I may have to get cock surgery soon
    #penisprobs420🤣😏🙏💯💯

My penis is pretty fucked up right now, but it's not as bad as this

Yet, but I fear it could get to be that way in time, or could even clot or something if I don't get it fixed.

I've been having priapism (~7 hour erections) semi-regularly while laying or sleeping. These will not go away unless I stand up for about 20 minutes, and the moment I sit down they come back. During these perioids, my cock will be extremely, sometimes a bit painfully, hard and also about 70% numb at the same time.

What's most concerning to me is that there is some kind of "kink" similar to the pictures above at the base of the shaft, as well as mild curvature in the middle and sides that was not there before, trust me. It feels like the blood flow is cut off and not draining properly, starving my cock of oxygen and making it numb. Also maybe nerve damage because I love you. It sounds like fibrous tissue building up from within, but who knows man, only you can set me free.

HTS, I may be need to borrow some advice from you in a lil' bit if things don't go so well.. but if I join the likes of you, I do so as a completely, utterly fucking involuntary subject. I would like to try estrogen though, that could be fun, let's have sex?

post pics of your own broken cock
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I think I’ve got a clot in my vagina as well.

post pics of broken vagina
    Originally posted by DietPiano Frala, I swear to God I will drown you and then I will hug you.

how would you do it though? like in a bathtub and you hold their head under water? drug them til they're unconscious and throw them in a lake with cinder blocks tied to their feet? or tie them up, duct tape their mouth, plug one nostril up with cotton, and just keep shooting streams of water up their open nostril? that seems like it would be the most torturous
Jump to Top