User Controls

Does the inside of your rectum ever itch?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, it sure is tough to resist sniffing my poopy finger when I'm done scratching that itch
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    It means you want some cock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, it sure is tough to resist sniffing my poopy finger when I'm done scratching that itch

anal warts
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, it sure is tough to resist sniffing my poopy finger when I'm done scratching that itch

You not wiping your arse proply lol. Ya dirty bastard.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    It's probably from all the cock that's been stuffed up it
    Good call number13, DAT old spunk can start to itch after a while. You ever notice how the end of your cock starts to itch if you don't get to wash it off straight away?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes intentionally
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    It happens a few times a year in my case.
    It mostly happens when i'm out and doing social activities. I usually take my pants off and stick a finger way up in thar and scratch that little anal itch while people slowly backs away from me. After that i find some unsuspecting victims to sneak up to, and ask them if they want to smell my finger. Its good fun to see people's reaction when you take your fecal covered finger up to their nose.
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Yes, all the time... stinky finger
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I stuff a gerbil up in there to help relieve my itchy itchy yahhhh yahh yahhh tahhhh. Then a itchy itchy yahhh yahhhh yeeee-
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Disssssssgusting!
    Thanks. Felt awesome.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Wet wipes

Dry toilet paper tears the sphincter and causes fissures

Wet wipes actually clean the asshole and leave you fresh as a daisy 🌼
    ^give this man a beer! I do the same thing.
    REAL men wipe with barbed wire.
    Hahaha 😂😂
    Originally posted by Archer513 Wet wipes

Dry toilet paper tears the sphincter and causes fissures

Wet wipes actually clean the asshole and leave you fresh as a daisy 🌼

Whenever possible I actually sit my ass on the edge of the sink and give my asshole a good clean out with water after having a dump. Leaves you way cleaner than just wiping with tp. I'll usually notice a kinda grubby feeling around my asshole if I've only wiped with paper, I fucking hate that feeling.

The tongue of an illegal Mexican maid lubricated with her tears is also a good cleaning method.
Jump to Top