User Controls

How often do you call 911 and/or the police?

esbity African Astronaut
    I seem to call about twice a year for various reasons.

What is it for you?
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Zero
    Last time I called the Popo was years ago when I woke up out of a dead ass sleep thinking somebody had busted down my back door. Had to stop taking Ambien 😬
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think i called an ambulance once or twice and that's about it. why the fuck would you wanna call the pigs for tho?

'hello pigs can you come and deal with this situation for me coz i'm too much of a pussy to deal with it myself' -- fucking lolololo

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i think i called an ambulance once or twice and that's about it. why the fuck would you wanna call the pigs for tho?

'hello pigs can you come and deal with this situation for me coz i'm too much of a pussy to deal with it myself' – fucking lolololo

oh yea ???

then why do you call ambulances ??? cant you deal with it yourself ???

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Never and I hope to keep it that way.
    Originally posted by benny vader oh yea ???

then why do you call ambulances ??? cant you deal with it yourself ???

no coz i'm not a doctor with access to expensive medical equipment. plus i was calling the ambulances for other people who were unable to, and so was impractical for them to make the call themselves. i don't remember ever having an ambulance called for me tbh.

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Never and I hope to keep it that way.

fuck off §m£ÂgØL i can imagine you being a right little grass.

Let us pray.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist no coz i'm not a doctor

ambulances dont come with doctors.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist i think i called an ambulance once or twice and that's about it. why the fuck would you wanna call the pigs for tho?

Getting bit by dogs, getting lost, old people in parking lots, people getting ran over...the usual.
    Once for an ambulance about 13yrs ago. That's it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Never
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Once for an ambulance about 13yrs ago. That's it.

Dad, ur a tough cookie.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Never.
    S6x African Astronaut
    The day after 9/11

Planes doing acrobatic stunts over our neighborhood. 9-1-1 told me that an officer Radio it in as well. never a followup. I have a video of it somewhere.
    Originally posted by S6x The day after 9/11

Planes doing acrobatic stunts over our neighborhood. 9-1-1 told me that an officer Radio it in as well. never a followup. I have a video of it somewhere.

It was probably those magnificent men in their flying machines.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was probably those magnificent men in their flying machines.

P Model mustange types. WWII vintage.
    esbity African Astronaut
    You're all lightweights.
Jump to Top