User Controls

Life would be incredibly amazing...

WellHung Black Hole
    If I could fuck every woman that I want to fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I doubt all the women that you want to fuck have 2 minutes to spare
    Originally posted by POLECAT I doubt all the women that you want to fuck have 2 minutes to spare

Time only matters if you care about their enjoyment.
    blaster master victim of incest
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Time only matters if you care about their enjoyment.

I thought everyone was fuckin for the enjoyment of the other person
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    I feel u op
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I doubt all the women that you want to fuck have 2 minutes to spare

Lolol
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Just ask permission and buy her ice cream

Most wimmins say yes

Be nice and compliment her shoes
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Gosh Matt, tough break kid. On the contrary, my predicament is quite similar but no, it isn't really. Life would've been incredibly amazing if women who would want to have adult rated R captioning, boldly tell me that they want to in a straightforward response. Majority of the women likes to test theories and see how it would all play out. Eventually, we always fail, but if we pass, we have 10 more levels to go to get to the master. We only got 1 life, and it's on the hardest difficulty. FML
    Originally posted by POLECAT I thought everyone was fuckin for the enjoyment of the other person

Lol...naive. Who give a shit if a whore enjoys it or not.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You potentially can, I just think you understand that it isn't worth the effort.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    That's why we deal drugs for.

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Life would be incredibly amazing...if you would just STFU.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by joerell Life would be incredibly amazing…if you would just STFU.

But I'm not going to so it looks like your life is gonna suck balls. Sucks to be you I guess, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol…naive. Who give a shit if a whore enjoys it or not.

I do,, getting a whore to enjoy the cock is a serious situation as she gets the cock everywhere she goes and if she enjuys ur cock then u know ur hittin it right and above average
    Originally posted by POLECAT I do,, getting a whore to enjoy the cock is a serious situation as she gets the cock everywhere she goes and if she enjuys ur cock then u know ur hittin it right and above average

well If you need that kind of reassurance... I guess.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol…naive. Who give a shit if a whore enjoys it or not.

Why do u degrade women so much?
    Rejected to many times for a lifetime or what
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick You potentially can, I just think you understand that it isn't worth the effort.

I get ur point... but it's not completely true.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Manonfire Why do u degrade women so much?
    Rejected to many times for a lifetime or what

Lololol...Dont u dare speak disrespectfully to my dad!😛
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    If the jedis didn't exist
Jump to Top