User Controls

Jenisser part 2

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

My cat shoved me a man-made crystal several months after what happened to jenniser. I brought it
    over to the location where I found her, after having several shots of whiskey and an oxycodone. I sat there
    until the sun started to set.

I didn't really see much with the crystal except a few ghost of a bullet pass by, or rods, what ever they were.
    I saw a mother walk up with her young son, probably 3 years old, and lay down on the grass yards away from me, then I saw
    a tall hue sway slowly and then gently lay down next to the woman and her child. I'm guessing it was either the childs
    sibling or father.

I layed down there and watched it for a while and then I saw several shadows surround the hue laying around the mother and child
    and the hue walked off with the shadows.

I left after that because I think something else happened to Jenniser that wasn't so cut and dry. Or maybe it just takes a while to be ushered off.

Dogshit.
    ^yeah thats not what your mutta said last night when I read it to her in bed.

The universe hates you. I was just typing a post explaining to you why I would never consider writing a fair critique of this garbage but then my phone went into "fuck you, charge me"-mode and yeah.

Summary:

Wack ass shit first sentence.
    Bad bad "cliff hanger" because part 1 didn't end with any sort of tension and didn't make me, the reader, interested in finding out what happened/is about to happen to the characters.
    If your idea of character is to write that the bitch did an oxy and a shot, I'll slap the shit out of you and honestly, it speaks volumes about your view of women in general.

You will never accomplish anything as a writer. Stop insulting the craft and never touch a keyboard again you barely literate mongoloid.
    Lol quit white knighting you loser, plenty of women are drug addicts, just talk to "hydromorphone".. Just because I chose to touch on real human issues, you become a piss pant instantly. And my style of writing isn't Stephen king or dean koontz. I'm more on par with Bukowski or Jay Randall. You plebe.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol quit white knighting you loser, plenty of women are drug addicts, just talk to "hydromorphone".. Just because I chose to touch on real human issues, you become a piss pant instantly. And my style of writing isn't Stephen king or dean koontz. I'm more on par with Bukowski or Jay Randall. You plebe.

[greentext]>on par with Bukowski or Jay Randall[/greentext]

Sounds legit.
    that was a real Zongo of a story bruhloni sandwich.
    I was the one who told you to add reasonable characteristics to your character and all you do is making her a drug slut. With a sloppy half assed sentence. Weak. I don't give a fuck about women. The naked chick in your first story. Did she just, like, walk home and chill after seeing her friend's gruesome murder until her cat shoved her a magic crystal?

"touch on real human issues"

Are you retarded?

Yes, absolutely. 100%. You are definitely on par with Bukowski, no question....
Jump to Top