User Controls

Ticket registration system

Is it possible to implement some kind of function where new users will open a registration ticket or request to register page, in which a user types a the username they want followed by a short explanation of why they want to register the name?
    Then you could approve or deny the requests at your leisure.

I know nothing about computers I only took the ACT not the SAT help niggers how do I get into dartmouth
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's possible but it means manual approval and is just generally a bit of a clunky system. There is an invite system that's already implemented. Do you want invites?
    Sure, why not. I saw the invite box but didn't know what was going on with it. I was just trying to figure out some way to get around the registration problem without opening the floodgates for offenders completey, any plans to open them back up or is that still a company secret?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Do you want invites?

yeas.

id liek to invite my friend infinisythock.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DietPiano Sure, why not. I saw the invite box but didn't know what was going on with it. I was just trying to figure out some way to get around the registration problem without opening the floodgates for offenders completey, any plans to open them back up or is that still a company secret?

OK, I have you the invite permission. You can generate invite codes from your user profile (there's a link for it there). I won't hold you accountable for everyone you invite but if you invite posters which are explicitly banned (finny and scron at this point) or total randoms (so probably finny or scron pretending to be someone else) ima be mad. Other than that break a leg.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i also want invite codes
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader yeas.

id liek to invite my friend infinisythock.

Originally posted by A College Professor i also want invite codes

yeah, I'll get right on that guys.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Lanny yeah, I'll get right on that guys.

Hurry up faggot
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Pls
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    working on it as fast as I possibly can
    byump
    esbity African Astronaut
    I want them too.

Fix you site shit head.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by A College Professor byump

fuck off

Originally posted by esbity I want them too.

Fix you site shit head.

I have no idea what you're talking about
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny (finny and scron at this point)

lanny, why do you have such a strong feeling for these two posters ???

did they hurt your feelings ???
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny I have no idea what you're talking about

Yes you do.
    lamy is in my avatar shes the chicken and im the gurila
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    erotic
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader lanny, why do you have such a strong feeling for these two posters ???

did they hurt your feelings ???

It could be pages and pages of spam and autism and/or drug fueled posting which carried on for years. But you're right, it's probably hurt feelings, I couldn't stand having people around who said mean things about me. That's why you currently occupy a forum where everyone holds me in high esteem and regularly pays me complements with never a bad word to say.

Originally posted by esbity Yes you do.

OK, I guess I do know. And this post is made in the fullest understanding of your meaning, and my actions henceforth will be carried out with total understanding of what you were on about. Rest assured citizen, what I do now is done in the full light of understand of that post.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    beta
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny It could be pages and pages of spam and autism and/or drug fueled posting which carried on for years. But you're right, it's probably hurt feelings,

please tell me if all these

https://niggasin.space/thread/25995

are spams.

pls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

This Thread Has Been Locked

Jump to Top