User Controls

Deleted posts for: lnfinityshock

lnfinityshock Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Spectral is fine it's you and your merry band of PI posting whiny bitchy rats and card carrying cucks that ruined this place. Last year around November there was no captain falcon, no zill the zat. No dargo. It was bliss.

Now all these faggots have to shit up the forum because they left for months. They just come here to post gay rape and bullshit or PI

Dargo your first post is trashing Bill Krozby you are as guilty as the rest of this trash. This place would be much better if you all just left for good. We have been waiting for years for you fags to give up this nonsense but just when we think you are gone you come back louder "Bill KrozbyDOGS WILL NEVER WORK HURR DURR GAY RAPE YOU UP THE ASS SPECKLES HURR DURR!"

youre delusional. no one was posting back then because there was no one posting anything worth making replies to. least of all your garbage.

if youre so serious about site improvements, kill yourself. nothing would improve the state of the universe than you leaving it
    Originally posted by Lanny Someone literally made a thread about rampant shitposting and you shatposted in it for like two pages.

im not seeing how making wholly on-topic posts is reason for banning.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you keep bumping old threads you will piss me off and then if you try to start a new thread I will spam it into the ground and my army of trianglists will systematically destroy you like we did to Enter, Infinity Shock and RisiR who all stopped posting here because of my constant psychological abuse and manipulation of hearts and minds.

youre suffering from delusions of grandeur. the only army youve ever had is the infestation of fleas living in your unwashed carcass and the only physical effect youve ever had on me was to give me an erection.

make a list of threads that bumping would most piss you off so i have somewhere to start with your off-pissing, you gibbering little e-bitch.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I yell reeeeeeee

like a piggy. thats hot.
    Originally posted by RisiR People wanted to see me banned when I suggested we just exterminate Finny forever because he's nothing but a pest but I guess he will do it on his own now.

people want to see you banned because youre a piece of shit. that is entirely your own doing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind If I had to guess it would be something about how everything including sex causes suffering, sexual desire is suffering, therefore you should abstain from sex? But why do you care about that? You know, Buddha also recommend you don't consume drugs.

If you're really interested in enlightenment you should know that spirituality and sexual energy are deeply connected. A sexual relationship is a good, healthy thing. You should try it, just like you tried pot. I guarantee it will be good for you. If you continue down your path of isolation you will only find delusion.

Post last edited by Open Your Mind at 2017-04-09T01:23:34.749324+00:00

sexuality doesn't cause suffering. lack of controlling sexuality does. that...combine that with the way human civilization has destroyed the most basic function of humanity...

celibacy and abstinence are a true mental disorder
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Zill the zat dreamy eyed two toed faggot of the year gear award goes too.(2?)..

you shouldn't post so much after you've ODd on whatever psychedelic chemistry you decided to OD upon.

let the pharmaceuticals wear off before you go off and try to make a fool of yourself.

in the mean time...go find a pink beanie to wear and you can pretend you're a penis
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ,there he goes. Too gay to live to much of a faggot.to die

it's obvious when you're stoned out of your gourd. the shit you post is shittier than the usual shit you shit out.

you piece of shit
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm always stoned you idort

that's obvious.

Bill Krozby...I need you to post a dick pic...
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump OMG YUOTU OUO DOF POMDE@IOME D HE SaI ZAID PO<MGMOOMGOMGO G EOMOMGH DOM@OM@O$PO450-ibo-50 NRMMP PK PO O IOIRIOT HNoin@p k)K omgomgo gmgomgomgogmmgogmomgomo OOm o opj k-0 hurr hurrhdr triangles zongo !~~~~~

that's the most plausible thing you've ever posted.

ever.

retard
    by every definition of the term the US is currently engaged in a civil war.

welcome to yugoslavia redux, ladies and gentlemans.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I made a thread about the future of gaming being streaming only and why that is a bad thing, I mentioned it's part of the modern communist takeover, how they're trying to push society into being one without ownership of anything (everything given to you as a service)

thats funny...ive noticed the same thing. a good example is how all the software now (fuck adobe...fucking kikes) is a pay-by-the-month fee instead of buying the actual product, as well as school books which are online-only with access via a logged-in account that cancels out at the end of a semester.

its a kike-devised technique of preventing ownership.

something that people dont realize is that almost all media outlets have significant, if not majority, ownership by individuals and/or entities whos intent is MINITRU propaganda to serve their own agenda.
    in liberia i personally, with my own two eyes, watched a pickup truck drive up to the back of a gasoline tanker truck (the small ones, not the full size tractor-trailer sized), two niggers jumped out with a 5-gallon bucket, fucked around with some shit on the back of the tanker, started a fuel leak, filled up the bucket, then drove off leaving the tanker spraying gasoline on the roadway.
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X Society has gone to hell in a hand basket.

post nude selfies
    where the fuck are all my posts.

lannyfag, you gibbering nigger, stop deleting my shit, you incompetent dumbfuck.
    closed. bummer.

totally not my fault.
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X Relaxed! =)

let me feel and i will proved a more accurate assessment
    Originally posted by X💖X💖X Lmao! Hello. 🙋🏼

i found this accidentally while looking for something else.

amazing what one finds rummaging through old drop-mailboxes.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Sure wish I was in a teepee right now eating meat with my hands by a fire

niggers arent advanced enough to use teepees. their pinnacle of evolutionary architectural genius ends with mud huts.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Weird, as you are the most racist person I know.

theres no such thing as racism. its a fake word
Jump to Top