User Controls

Watch out we got a wild lil schizo over here!

Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    What is it about this forum that attracts schizos?. Or is this just hikkomori yume off his rocker again?.

EAT YOUR DAMN SEROQUELS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

dont make me add you to the list

https://niggasin.space/thread/25412
    These newfags are shit compared to the original schizo poster;

LASERBEAMS - Believed laser beams from outer space were jacking him off and making him grow tits to turn gay and they also turned him into THE LOUD OBNOXIOUS PUKING GUY IN A RESTARAUNT who SPEWS and VOMITS any time he eats food in public and blames it all on the gay trolls faggots and laser beams and WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM MAN THEY TORTURE ME WITH LASERBEAMS AND CAN JACK ME OFF REMOTE CONTROL!!

https://niggasin.space/user/3744

Louis Ranger shoot me in the head when I walk around the desert and then and then the laser beams force me to evacuate my sanity and to crazy things like accuse everyone around me of shooting me in the head with lasers.

Is it the government? My doctors? Who knows?!

You know what else sucks? Waking up healthy and happy, best day all year and the LASER BEAMS messing it all up. I have collapsed on the ground multiple times today and convulsed in pain from this torture.

All sexual deviations and rapists, murderers, MKultra CIA are caused by the MALICIOUS Laserbeams! they wrecked every aspect of my life. I cant eat.

Haven't slept in days… CONSTANT HEADACHE CANT BE NEAR LIGHT

CANT LEAVE HOUSE

Sometimes I think its all in my head.. then I realize THATS EXACTLY WHERE THEY AIM THE WHERE (what are they doing?)

LASER BEAMING ME IN THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

iTS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING LASER BEAMS!!!!

Thanks to THEM they can shoot me in the head and project all my thoughts onto the minds of those arrouund me.

One time at a public gathering I was struck and everyone turned their heads and stared at me. THey knew all the things I had done ever since childhood. I could just feel the hate and then I collapsed from being laser beamed too much and people thought I was one drugs.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Who cares?

Fuck off.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are all those quotes from s6x? Crazy shit.

I see you calling him an alt. Who’s he an alt for? As if I’d even know, but jc?
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Who cares?

Fuck off.

Shut up.

Originally posted by Technologist Are all those quotes from s6x? Crazy shit.

I see you calling him an alt. Who’s he an alt for? As if I’d even know, but jc?

Chris Hansen or someone retarded like that
    Laser beams???? Hmmmmm😳
    I actually know laserbeams Irl we went to primary school together.
    This guy actually felt laser beams in his eyes/brain? WTF?
    He thought getting erections in public was actually aliens jacking him off from space using laser beams.

Here's another quote from him

Last night they hit me with like 20 percent of the retard beam and blindness
    They can make me retarded with the touch of a button and blind they can make me blind
    Guess reality isn’t his forte’.

So are you saying S6x is him?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should see the ones beige sent me last week
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Scrawny, the worst troll that ever graced our community.

See you this month.
    Originally posted by Grimace Scrawny, the worst troll that ever graced our community.

See you this month.

I'm gonna drive by spam your tinychat every day until hamdelete gets demodded.
    Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 I'm gonna drive by spam your tinychat every day until hamdelete gets demodded.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    demod ham sandwich and i will get HTS to replace him and she will go on tc all the time like the good old days

Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 demod ham sandwich and i will get HTS to replace him and she will go on tc all the time like the good old days

You will get?

It's already bad enough that since you came into the picture, HTS disappeared (ala Kreepyk and Litemex). Now you're going to dictate when he gets back on TC?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    THIS WAS A GOOD FUN THREAD NOW IM CONFUSED WHY OP WAS BANNED SEEMS LIKE ZOG BULLSHIT TO ME
Jump to Top