User Controls

Schizo Posters - an overview

Ghost Black Hole
    One day you might be perusing the forum and come across a post that makes you stop and think....

Have you lost your mind?, What the hell is this person saying?!.

It's just one of our resident schizo posters off his meds again. If you are confused as to who is a schizo poster around here I will post a few of them:

First we will start with the ORIGINAL SCHIZO POSTER THE PIONEER OF THE ART;

LASERBEAMS - Believed laser beams from outer space were jacking him off and making him grow tits to turn gay and they also turned him into THE LOUD OBNOXIOUS PUKING GUY IN A RESTARAUNT who SPEWS and VOMITS any time he eats food in public and blames it all on the gay trolls faggots and laser beams and WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM MAN THEY TORTURE ME WITH LASERBEAMS AND CAN JACK ME OFF REMOTE CONTROL!!

https://niggasin.space/user/3744

Originally posted by Laserbeams Louis Ranger shoot me in the head when I walk around the desert and then and then the laser beams force me to evacuate my sanity and to crazy things like accuse everyone around me of shooting me in the head with lasers.

Is it the government? My doctors? Who knows?!

Originally posted by Laserbeams You know what else sucks? Waking up healthy and happy, best day all year and the LASER BEAMS messing it all up. I have collapsed on the ground multiple times today and convulsed in pain from this torture.

Originally posted by Laserbeams All sexual deviations and rapists, murderers, MKultra CIA are caused by the MALICIOUS Laserbeams! they wrecked every aspect of my life. I cant eat.

Haven't slept in days… CONSTANT HEADACHE CANT BE NEAR LIGHT

CANT LEAVE HOUSE

Sometimes I think its all in my head.. then I realize THATS EXACTLY WHERE THEY AIM THE WHERE (what are they doing?)

LASER BEAMING ME IN THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

iTS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING LASER BEAMS!!!!

Thanks to THEM they can shoot me in the head and project all my thoughts onto the minds of those arrouund me.

One time at a public gathering I was struck and everyone turned their heads and stared at me. THey knew all the things I had done ever since childhood. I could just feel the hate and then I collapsed from being laser beamed too much and people thought I was one drugs.

LASERZOMBIE

https://niggasin.space/user/3858

BeigeWarlock - Every conspiracy is Jeff Hunter 9/11 San Fransisco to this guy.
    Possible a malfunctioning totse AI from the future trapped in a human body.

Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You have been blindsided by simple facts of another Jeff Hunter placed side by side. How is it you don't understand I met this guy at a totse hookup? I went to the 2400bps meetups long ago. A friend of my Brother name Bill who lived in Lafayette California knew Jeff real well and he was my brothers best friend. So how are you going to tell me, this isn't the guy? this is some deep psyop shit that looked innocent. I want Jeff Hunter to go to my kids, and tell them what He had done by blacklisting me as well as my wife. then I want a hand written paper, with his signature apologising to me. I have no intentions of suing.. and couldn't if I wanted to. He speaks often regarding "Transparency" and believed strongly in Buddhism. there is no reason to lie. I will never speak of this again, but if this is not done. He will never hear the end of it! You think I'm playing, Try me. and I'v already sent gigs of data of videos, desktop prnts, camtasia and windows XP desktop recordings to several people.

Even Lanny agrees

Originally posted by Lanny No one is suppressing your posts, that's just schizophrenia. I've dealt with enough forum stupidity today, I don't need any more thanks.

mashlehash - just some dude on a bunch of anti psychotics that he forgets to take and once every few months he becomes lucid and starts posting again

Originally posted by mashlehash [SIZE=36px][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=48px]Y o u
    o
    u

H a v e
    a
    v
    e

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A
    C
    H
    I
    Z
    O
    P
    H
    R
    E
    N
    I
    A[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

ha ,

mikeyagain - Obsessed with Gay honey badgers, fake alternate accounts, someone named "Matt". Look at how paranoid he is.

Originally posted by mikeyagain These idiots like him.. They let him change his user name on a daily basis..

joerell - This guy takes no meds at all and just posts whatever the voices tell him to

https://niggasin.space/user/4888/posts?p=24
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost One day you might be perusing the forum and come across a post that makes you stop and think….

Have you lost your mind?, What the hell is this person saying?!.

It's just one of our resident schizo posters off his meds again. If you are confused as to who is a schizo poster around here I will post a few of them:

First we will start with the ORIGINAL SCHIZO POSTER THE PIONEER OF THE ART;

LASERBEAMS - Believed laser beams from outer space were jacking him off and making him grow tits to turn gay and they also turned him into THE LOUD OBNOXIOUS PUKING GUY IN A RESTARAUNT who SPEWS and VOMITS any time he eats food in public and blames it all on the gay trolls faggots and laser beams and WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM MAN THEY TORTURE ME WITH LASERBEAMS AND CAN JACK ME OFF REMOTE CONTROL!!

https://niggasin.space/user/3744

LASERZOMBIE

https://niggasin.space/user/3858

BeigeWarlock - Every conspiracy is Jeff Hunter 9/11 San Fransisco to this guy.
    Possible a malfunctioning totse AI from the future trapped in a human body.

Even Lanny agrees

mashlehash - just some dude on a bunch of anti psychotics that he forgets to take and once every few months he becomes lucid and starts posting again

mikeyagain - Obsessed with Gay honey badgers, fake alternate accounts, someone named "Matt". Look at how paranoid he is.

joerell - This guy takes no meds at all and just posts whatever the voices tell him to

https://niggasin.space/user/4888/posts?p=24

Didn't read
    I miss Bling Bling
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    He was a genius.
    lets all go play nagasaki, we can all get vaporized
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'm not on the anti psychotics anymore.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm not on the anti psychotics anymore.

That explains a lot
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Ghost Black Hole
    I forgot Hikkimori Yume who deleted his account.
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    adding to the list:

S6x
    Rock and ROller
    -SpectraL

I'm also sad to report our friend -SpectraL may be a schizo poster.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost I forgot Hikkimori Yume who deleted his account.

he's back as party hat machine
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You forgot Bill Krozby who think he's getting g.angstalked etc.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's just post-dating site stress.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Also this fucking dude, lol.^^^^^^^^
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Originally posted by RisiR † You forgot Bill Krozby who think he's getting g.angstalked etc.

Thats an old meme, he was just trolling.

Originally posted by RisiR † Also this fucking dude, lol.^^^^^^^^

He seems to have a delusion involving "kiddie posters", "kiddie fuckers" anything involving children really. Probably was raped in his childhood and now thinks everyone he doesn't like is a child molester.

I'll add him to the list too, he's been increasingly unstable lately and only barely lucid and coherent.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Hey Op.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 He seems to have a delusion involving "kiddie posters", "kiddie fuckers" anything involving children really. …

"Our Totse. Don't let the children take it. Be vigilant for alien fads. No fraternization with 4chan, SA or our many imitators. Our culture is our food, let it never be poisoned by outside forces. Safeguard our future: forum-lynch a traitor."

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover

Jump to Top