User Controls

I'm gonna pour my heart out here, guys. I'm at my lowest. :(

Enterita African Astronaut
    If I have any friends out here who can help me, please... I don't know. I don't even know what you can do. I feel soulless and empty. I hate feeling like this. I just want to be happy again.

My holiday on my USA roadtrip was so awful that I left early and flew home by myself. :( No joke. I started out with so much confidence, but over time it just got worse and worse... I fell into a huge, huge depression seeing all my "friends" (who never gave a shit about me at all) getting laid and having women fawn all over them, while women completely ignored me.

I hate myself, I wish I was never born. I'm never going to get married or have a family... women don't like me at all. And no, it's not because I have no confidence or whatever bullshit reason you think. My friends were even saying how impressed they were at how confident I was being. The reason is because I'm ugly. I'm fucking ugly. I tried Tinder in the cities we went to, and got NO matches even with boosts, even though all my photos were me out doing things from my roadtrip, not just boring selfies. Meanwhile, all my "friends" got 20+ matches on their first day.

I hate myself... I fucking hate myself. The holiday was supposed to increase my self-esteem and confidence and turn my life around. Instead it's made me feel worse. I tried talking to my friends about this, but they just laughed and said I was overreacting. I attempted suicide and that's why I had to go home.

Now I'm more depressed than ever. Someone told me that I need to just focus on myself and forget about girls... but I'm nearly 30. It's almost too late for me. I hate myself, and I don't know what to do with my life now... I was looking forward to this trip for so long.

None of you know what this feels like. You all get laid. You all get girls liking you. That's never happened for me.

I don't even know what to do now... "durr emotionally destroy women, durrr just forget about women"... I'm so fucking soul dead and I no longer have any self-love inside of me. I'm completely broken. Completely fucking broken. I hate myself. :( I'm such a pathetic loser that I couldn't even get a girl interested in me while overseas and staying in hostels. :(

I just wish someone genuinely cared about me. I feel so alone. I'm posting this here because I figure this is the 1 place where some people may actually like me, but I guess I should prepare myself for insults and abuse.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you considered 'joining the other team?'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You will find women, hell even friendships in general tend to be more bullshit than they are worth. Wanna deal with unlimited bullshit and drama that isn't yours? Fuck stop this world cause I just wanna get off!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop You will find women, hell even friendships in general tend to be more bullshit than they are worth. Wanna deal with unlimited bullshit and drama that isn't yours? Fuck stop this world cause I just wanna get off!

Yeah, that's comforting. I know that when guys are in a relationship, they wanna be single again.

But man... what I wouldn't give to just have even ONE girl who was interested in me. It'd make me feel so damn good... my psyche is fucked up from being disregarded and ignored and seen as nothing by every girl I ever meet. :( And to find out my friends see me as nothing as well... fuck.

I have a lot of work to do to regain my self-love.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Yes
    Queers will luv u niggs
    "Homosexuality isn't a choice! You're born that way!"

"Just turn gay lol"
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    You have a fucked up view of the world. Until that changes, you will never get laid. No woman wants to be with a man who hates women.
    Sure they do §m£ÂgØL
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL You have a fucked up view of the world. Until that changes, you will never get laid. No woman wants to be with a man who hates women.

I didn't go into my holiday hating women. As I said, even my friends were genuinely complimenting how confident and conversational I was being, and all they usually do is insult and physically hurt me.

I don't even hate women anymore. I don't hate anyone, I am completely soul dead.
    Nobody likes me. :( I am completely undesirable.
    At least ur not.feelimg like ur dying how sensitive can a pussy get
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Enterita I didn't go into my holiday hating women. As I said, even my friends were genuinely complimenting how confident and conversational I was being, and all they usually do is insult and physically hurt me.

I don't even hate women anymore. I don't hate anyone, I am completely soul dead.

Fine, you don't hate women. But there's 7 billion people and like half of them are women. One is bound to like you. You thinking that women don't like you makes women not like you.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I'm pretty lost too, Ah shit...right? All I got is "get some weed & booze "

But stay away from mdma. that shit might be messing with your emotions too much and shit, so I say get some weed / alcohol / benzos (and nitrous)... that might help keep your head above water for a while.
    Originally posted by Item 9 I'm pretty lost too, Ah shit…right? All I got is "get some weed & booze "

But stay away from mdma. that shit might be messing with your emotions too much and shit, so I say get some weed / alcohol / benzos (and nitrous)… that might help keep your head above water for a while.

I smoked weed in seattle and it was really good. Specifically, "super glue", bought it legally. Btw, whenever that land down under song plays on the radio I laugh so hard every time.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Item 9 I'm pretty lost too, Ah shit…right? All I got is "get some weed & booze "

But stay away from mdma. that shit might be messing with your emotions too much and shit, so I say get some weed / alcohol / benzos (and nitrous)… that might help keep your head above water for a while.

weed and alcohol prolly worse for your headfuck

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita I smoked weed in seattle and it was really good. Specifically, "super glue", bought it legally. Btw, whenever that land down under song plays on the radio I laugh so hard every time.

Lmao i heard it on the radio like 3 times this last week.
    alcohol's so fucking shit. whenever one of my friends was drunk he'd get so fucking brutally mean, literally punching me and insulting me. fucking fucked, fucking asshole.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Fine, you don't hate women. But there's 7 billion people and like half of them are women. One is bound to like you. You thinking that women don't like you makes women not like you.

§m£ÂgØLm respectfully disagree
    These woman really. Do like the men who think women are dirt and worthless
    They are just holes for us to use whenever an to whoever we want
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enterita alcohol's so fucking shit. whenever one of my friends was drunk he'd get so fucking brutally mean, literally punching me and insulting me. fucking fucked, fucking asshole.

yeah but you're all ozzies tho int ya?

Seriously tho
    Where did zanicks maniacs ass go
Jump to Top