User Controls

When you’re having the best day ever

And you wish your lover was there to enjoy it with you. My company is halfway through “lake day”. We’ve got a sweet ass mansion on Lake Austin with an infinity pool, boat and jet ski rentals, a snow cone truck, and lots of catering and booze.

And I get two spend two nights in this house and all I can think about is using that garden tub with someone special.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Damn. Sounds high end. I wonder what kind of job you have that gives you that kind of treatment.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Enjoy it alone or invite friends?

I spending the weekend on the lake with just some friends. I wanna snow cone now. But we're renting wave runners too and going tubing. Its just as fun with friends ya know.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -mal- And you wish your lover was there to enjoy it with you. My company is halfway through “lake day”. We’ve got a sweet ass mansion on Lake Austin with an infinity pool, boat and jet ski rentals, a snow cone truck, and lots of catering and booze.

And I get two spend two nights in this house and all I can think about is using that garden tub with someone special.

Lol fuck a coworker while your cuck bf drinks a craft brew in a flannel 😎
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Did you dump his ass yet
    No two more weeks minimum until I can.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    paging Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by aldra paging Bill Krozby

Ugh, could you not?
    Originally posted by RestStop Damn. Sounds high end. I wonder what kind of job you have that gives you that kind of treatment.

I’m an office manager for a tech company that was acquired by a Fortune 500 in 2012.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by -mal- I’m an office manager for a tech company that was acquired by a Fortune 500 in 2012.

Translation: my company was bought by Google and we haven't been fired, yet.

You should be trying to grab yourself a nerd.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Translation: my company was bought by Google and we haven't been fired, yet.

You should be trying to grab yourself a nerd.

Not google lol. And working on it.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Lol. How tf does snow cone truck fit in there with mansion, infinity pool, boat and jet skis.

Fuckin redneck.
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Lol. How tf does snow cone truck fit in there with mansion, infinity pool, boat and jet skis.

Fuckin redneck.

It’s called a gated driveway you effing tard.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -mal- you effing tard.

Irony^
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Irony^

Who are you again?
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    one time I took DPH and had the worst day ever
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there a faggot named JEFF staying there too? I feel like there's always a Jeff. If there IS, you should dispose of him in a "boating accident."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apric0t Houston
    i used to like nerds but then that rope came out and i felt like they cheapened themselves with the gimmick so i dont like nerds anymore
    I wish my lover was here...so I could dump him in two weeks.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I wish my lover was here…so I could dump him in two weeks.

I'm right here bb
Jump to Top