User Controls

just smoked crack for the first time

it was OK
    it feels like an orgasm for 10 seconds and then you feel uncomfortably stimulated for the next 20 minutes like a low dose of amphetamines
    I was expecting extreme euphoria but its not that overwhelming. The guy was only smoking little crack flakes though.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Crack is almost exactly like focalin. Sucks doesn't it
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    How do you know what the composition of it was?
    they were white rocks being smoked out of a crack pipe...
    chem2211 Houston
    Stay away from that garbage. CRACK KILLS!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    CRACK KILLS!!

Not really. Opiates are far more deadly.
    chem2211 Houston

Oh for sure....I had multiple friends who died off of oxys. .If you respect it, the high is incredible....Crack on the other hand is just the sorriest drug ever. No positive aspects about it..A five minute high followed by an hour or two of intense misery comedown...No thanks..
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oh for sure….I had multiple friends who died off of oxys. .If you respect it, the high is incredible….Crack on the other hand is just the sorriest drug ever. No positive aspects about it..A five minute high followed by an hour or two of intense misery comedown…No thanks..

True, crack is pretty shitty.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    its good when its done right, and if you have opiates for the comedown cravings

a lot of people waste it by not smoking it right, or sprinkling it on weed, or other stupid stuff

I do prefer powder myself, though
    chem2211 Houston
    its good when its done right, and if you have opiates for the comedown cravings

a lot of people waste it by not smoking it right, or sprinkling it on weed, or other stupid stuff

I do prefer powder myself, though

Coke with xannax and a few beers is also a pretty good high. Just cant go overboard on the xannax.
    Why do people prefer cocaine or crack over amphetamines?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

Not necessarily: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26068549

Everything can be perfected. Ah, you've overdosed yourself on opiates, occasionally go on binges, and they're your favorite class of drugs, right? This would be good for you. I'm definitely going to stack the laudanum I'm going to trial for severe treatment resistant unipolar melancholic depression with T-PAIN, which has additional antidepressant properties.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Why do people prefer cocaine or crack over amphetamines?

In my case, I don't like how meth lasts two fucking days. Crack is also more euphoric. Not to mention that meth makes me want to do all sorts of freaky sex shit, while simultaneously giving me such intense 'speed dick' that it shrivels up and shrinks into my body cavity.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4oVOFVhV_A
    shrivel up devo!
    crazy mike Houston
    I just now got that, roshambo
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t see how anyone can smoke crack or anything other than weed …
    CandyRein Black Hole
    But I’m not judging I’m just saying for me personally
    infinityshock Black Hole
Jump to Top