User Controls

Assistance, please.

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What are the functions: subscribe/unsubscribe all about?

What do they do?

I noticed, I think, that they may indicate what "club" "clique" "group" "clan" one may attached to. IDK

Lanny,

I don't post with any specific person, character, group. I just post sometimes when I read something that causes me to respond.

How are you doing? Fine, I hope. Summer and running a website must be a tiring enterprise. Be sure to get enough Sun every day and eat correctly as well as hydrate.

Bye Bye for now.

Cheer
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    It will trap you in one thread forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    HELLO , HELLO!

In your profile there are setting to "subscribe" to threads ( default is auto-subscribe to a thread when you make a post in it ). Then up top you can click the "Subscriptions" link to see threads you are involved with that have new posts. Easy way to keep track of all da conversations u been in, fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thanks, guys.

So, If I am set to unsubscribed I can post in any thread in any of the various groups?

How many basic groups are there? I have accessed 3.

Are various groups accessed (made available at a certain amount of posts in each category)?

I believe if I am correct, for the most part, I'll let"er rack on.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by cupocheer
    So, If I am set to unsubscribed I can post in any thread in any of the various groups?

Well I'm not sure what you mean by "set to unsubscribed" ( do you mean clicking the "unsubscribe" link for a thread? ) , but whether or not you are subscribed to a particular thread doesn't affect you being able to view any specific content. It just adds or removes it from your 'Subscriptions' list, but you can still navigate to the thread 'manually' by finding it in it's specific subforum or under "Latest Threads" if it is still recent.
    OK

I come to site

I sign in

I am welcomed. (following my name is the word subscribe/unsubscribe)

If I click either selection that selection now appears after my name (or at end of my threads).

So, allowing my mind to project into the world of the unknown (to me) I am now posting.

If my account is not marked subscribed then I am unsubscribed (and vise-versa) in that thread.

Points are being given for different categories. That is what the the subscribe/unsubscri e is all about?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    If you subscribe to a thread it means you'll get updates to what is posted and if not you won't. Now go get trapped and stay in one thread.
    noboyd knows
    Originally posted by joerell If you subscribe to a thread it means you'll get updates to what is posted and if not you won't. Now go get trapped and stay in one thread.

neemer neener neener you ol' stick in the mud stuck (sticking tongue out emote)

Nobody ever laughs in space! What the hay?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    It just tells you what threads you've posted in as far as I can tell, of course that isn't far...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by cupocheer neemer neener neener you ol' stick in the mud stuck (sticking tongue out emote)

Nobody ever laughs in space! What the hay?

let me see close up of your genitals.
    Originally posted by benny vader let me see close up of your genitals.

Look in the mirror. Do you think we are related?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by cupocheer Look in the mirror. Do you think we are related?

what does this has to do with showing me your genitals ????
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    YOUR GENITALS. I WANT TO SEE THEM NOW.
    Mikey,
    Can you see Benny?

Does he have milk in his whiskers?

Mornin" nigies and niglets.
    Lanny, why did you PM me and tell me to stay out of this forum?

Are you singling me out for punitive purposes?

This is the Help and Suggestion forum, isn't it?

Pray tell, where am I to ask for Help or make Suggestions if not in the apropriate forum?

Lanny, have you ever been sued for discrimination?

(Funny how that IP tracker works.)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I told you to stay out of this forum because you seem to have a hard time figuring out what appropriate content is and you necrobump old ass threads for no reason.

I'm singling you out because you're the only one who has this problem and I'm trying to avoid "punitive action".
    Originally posted by Lanny I told you to stay out of this forum because you seem to have a hard time figuring out what appropriate content is and you necrobump old ass threads for no reason.

I'm singling you out because you're the only one who has this problem and I'm trying to avoid "punitive action".

Originally posted by Lanny Jules freakin crisco, Lanny

If I stay out of a HELP forum when I need HELP what kind of site shrew dies that make you?
    I told you to stay out of this forum because you seem to have a hard time figuring out what appropriate content is and you necrobump old ass threads for no reason.

Good morning, Lanny

Have you had your "be nice to everyone" pills this morning?

Q: Why can't the numerical bar be adapted for small screen users?

DH did it.

Thank you most politely,
    Cupocheer♡
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What numerical bar? The page selector? There's up to 19 click targets involved in the desktop design, on small screens you can't fit 19 tap targets next to each other and be able to reliably hit them all which is why you're limited to the first/prev/next/last layout on mobile
Jump to Top