User Controls

False flag in austin, tx

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Today, at 2 am I was drinking with a friend from my old job, and we walk down the street, and some dude starts shooting a gun at a crowd of women, we freak out, and a couple of them fall, and we watch what happens at the side of the alley, and the cops come and question us what happened, with the paramedics, some lady that claims she was shot, just tells the cops she doesn't want treatment and walks off. The other ladies are just laying there talking to eachother like they are having a normal conversation. It was kind of strange.

they say there were 2 shooters

prepare to get media blitzed soon again texas. we have been so for the last 2 years.

I have insider information from the triage nurse at brack, and she said no one was brought in under any kind of emergency cercumstancies.

This country is fucked up

Just you watch and see, its going to be another couple muslims.. its always muslims.. derpadew!!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    don't be so paranoid. most likely it was niggers turned down by womenz and they were acting out. this shit happens on a regular basis...it just never makes it to national news
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, I remember reading about this the other day, was going to post a thread asking you about it but I've been a bit busy lately.

you actually saw them walk off even after falling down as though they were shot? weird. was there blood?
    yeah, I remember reading about this the other day, was going to post a thread asking you about it but I've been a bit busy lately.

you actually saw them walk off even after falling down as though they were shot? weird. was there blood?

I don't see how you could of read about this the other day considering it happened today.... I saw one of them walk off after being shot. And I didn't notice any blood
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    time difference I guess, might've been last night.

https://www.rt.com/usa/354053-shooting-austin-texas-casualties/

is that what you're referring to?
    On 6th street?
Jump to Top