User Controls

My 5 year plan for life

Ghost Black Hole
    Get a bunch of heroin and become a break and enter artist and kick open every door in my city until I find an expensive antique spoon collection like this.

Then instead of selling the spoons for dope I use them to cook up my shots and take pictures of the drugs in the spoon and mail them to the house I stole the spoons from. Then when I go through all the spoons I will break into their house and put the spoons back but now they will be all bent and burnt with heroin residue on them.

And I will leave a note linking to this thread and saying "I FULFILLED THE DESTINY OF YOUR SPOONS!"
    ShizNitty Houston
    Mine is to pay off my mortgage, buy a vacation home, open up another business. Finish school and finally get my masters and find a bitch to get my dick sucked
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ShizNitty Mine is to pay off my mortgage, buy a vacation home, open up another business. Finish school and finally get my masters and find a bitch to get my dick sucked

You should buy a really expensive spoon collection and tell me your home address.
    ShizNitty Houston
    Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks.

That would be pretty high class shooting dope on some expensive antique spoons though ROFL I couldn't imagine
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    build my mushroom Empire big enough to buy the 7 acres behind my house them move my house to the 7 acres
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT build my mushroom Empire big enough to buy the 7 acres behind my house them move my house to the 7 acres

You should grow rye on that 7 acres and let it get infected with ergot then sell the ergot to LSD chemists.
Jump to Top