User Controls

A week of being straight edge

Ghost Black Hole
    I used to be a straight edge anti drug classic rocker with long blonde hair and a ripped GUNS N ROSES t shirt and I would skip school to play video games then walk around the hood at night and see my classmates in a dark alley smoking the devils lettuce and they start snickering as I walk by like "NICE SHIRT HEHEHEHE.... HEY WANT SOME WEED SCRAWNY?" and I would reply "FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE SUBSTANCE ABUSERS! TALK TO ME IN 10 YEARS WHEN YOUR ALL ON METH AND SUCKING DICK FOR CRACK MONEY!"

Then I would come home and the front door is missing because my dad sold it for cocaine and also all the TV's and the couch is gone too and my dad sits me down on a milk crate in the living room and says "Son, I aint gonna be able to pay rent this month"

So I would go into my room and play my Ramones cassette max volume while I look at my cool SOBER ART posters and think about how much I hate drugs and drug users because ALL THEY DO IS BOTHER ME IN DARK ALLEYS AND SELL MY TV REEEEEEEEE!

I'm gonna spend this week being sober again and relive the days of my youth.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    day 1 - my stomach hurts
    Would thank. Subscribed.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    We must support our brother in need. Do not fear...the almighty feels your pain and hears your call. By December 25, 2018, your new life will begin and there will be no turning back. If you do...you will be eliminated.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell We must support our brother in need. Do not fear…the almighty feels your pain and hears your call. By December 25, 2018, your new life will begin and there will be no turning back. If you do…you will be eliminated.

I said a week man.

By December I plan to have like $100k from selling my video game and I will buy a kilogram of cocaine and go around my city stealing peoples doors to get back at the society that stole my door when I was a kid.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    We must pray harder then for your salvation and to prevent doors from being stolen.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can can get an easy $250 for a good door these days. That's like 2 or 3 full grams.

FOR SALE

1 door
    square
    opens and closes
    comes with hinge pins and keys included
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah it's like molesting, it just creates a cycle of abuse. Some junkie steals my door so I have to steal some poor innocent kids door then he will grow up to be like me and steal doors too, and im sure that kid he robs will grow up to also steal doors.

I'm gonna find whoever first stole a door and kick his ass for starting this bullshit.
    Rivet Yung Blood
    How much for a good glass peep hole or small window on the door? So to see who's there a knocking.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ban doors!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rivet How much for a good glass peep hole or small window on the door? So to see who's there a knocking.

Reverse peepholes are better

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Do some push-ups

Get swoll
    Rivet Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ban doors!

that's just not right. ban the floors and roofs than if you have your way.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Do some push-ups

Get swoll

the only thing I care about getting swole is my wallet
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Last drink I had was on fathers day. And that was more like a sip cause all he had was beer and I dont like beer. So i said, "Really father, really?" and then I smh.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Last drink I had was on fathers day. And that was more like a sip cause all he had was beer and I dont like beer. So i said, "Really father, really?" and then I smh.

Wow......Ur So deep
    Man on fire! I am not bothered by ur sarcasm, ok?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can can get an easy $250 for a good door these days. That's like 2 or 3 full grams.

FOR SALE

1 door
    square
    opens and closes
    comes with hinge pins and keys included

Those prices are way off, I could get a decent solid core fire rated door, ball bearing hinges and a handle for a 100 bucks.
    Square door?? lol what kinda smurfy house do you live in??
    Ghost Black Hole
    the real reason RisiR spent $50,000 on windows is because he broke them all while tripping on benzos.

I know because I've done something similar when I lived at the crack shack.
Jump to Top