User Controls

Celebrating with bombs

Rivotril Houston
    Just saw that NIS has Bad Ideas today, nice.

FIFA World Cup is happening right now and a cool way to celebrate the victory of my team is with fireworks, but fireworks are the usual here, I want to celebrate with bombs.

What would be the best way to celebrate it without hurting anyone? I want some explosive capable of bursting some glass but not strong to burst a wall, for example. Don't recommend me anything that need too much gunpowder because the fucking kg of gunpowder costs almost 400 USD.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Get ammonium nitrate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Celebrating what exactly?
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by cupocheer Celebrating what exactly?
    When football teams that I like won matches.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Celebrations with bombs is the American way!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This World Cup was pure shit.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    If your in the US you'll probably be arrested as a terrorist lol
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    We filled a small tire tube kind of like the size of a wheelbarrow tire with acetylene. Then we built a fire and threw the tube in the fire.
    I don't recommend you try it though. I mean cuz DAMN!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rivotril Just saw that NIS has Bad Ideas today, nice.

FIFA World Cup is happening right now and a cool way to celebrate the victory of my team is with fireworks, but fireworks are the usual here, I want to celebrate with bombs.

What would be the best way to celebrate it without hurting anyone? I want some explosive capable of bursting some glass but not strong to burst a wall, for example. Don't recommend me anything that need too much gunpowder because the fucking kg of gunpowder costs almost 400 USD.

is 'tanerite' legal for you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho We filled a small tire tube kind of like the size of a wheelbarrow tire with acetylene. Then we built a fire and threw the tube in the fire.
    I don't recommend you try it though. I mean cuz DAMN!

drill a brass screw into the safety valve of a 1lb propane cannister.

throw into large fire.

run.

keep running.

you should still be running.
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    I have used polish bombs (well, they're very powerful firecrackers) such as dumbum and fp3 for anarchy fun, be careful though; they're powerful as shit.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Burst glass huh? You want glass shrapnel in your body? Jackass. Learn how to make flash powder and use paper casings that you roll yourself. It's easy as fuck and if you can't figure it out you should kill yourself, and if you end up using glass as a container, you might actually end up killing yourself. Bombs are typically made from high explosives and employ shrapnel with the sole purpose of hurting people. You just want explosive devices and I'm sure your intent isn't to hurt someone or yourself, so you should learn to make paper casings.

Of course, I'm sure you want an ultra easy way to do things, fill a glass bottle with chemicals and boom. Skip the bullshit and just make a pressure device out of a plastic bottle some hydrochloric acid and aluminum foil. They are loud as fuck and about as safe as you can get while still being super cheap and easy to make.

Learning how to make your own flash powder and paper casings is probably more work than you are willing or capable of doing.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I think he meant something that can burst out windows without taking the whole building down....
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by RisiR † I think he meant something that can burst out windows without taking the whole building down….

Rocks. He should throw rocks then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock is 'tanerite' legal for you?
    No, we don't have such technology in Brazil.
    Rivotril Houston
    Well, I can buy 1kg of gunpowder here in Brazil, but is costly and it's far from my home. I know how to make bombs using firecrackers, they are strong but I need a lot of firecrackers for that, if I had the 1kg bag I could make things such as this:

This shit had 600g of gunpowder.
    Originally posted by Rivotril Well, I can buy 1kg of gunpowder here in Brazil, but is costly and it's far from my home. I know how to make bombs using firecrackers, they are strong but I need a lot of firecrackers for that, if I had the 1kg bag I could make things such as this:

This shit had 600g of gunpowder.

600g of gunpowder aint shit. Try 12kg of ANNM faggot. This was a totsean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsg76QjDTiE
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    good way to start a forest fire. fucking idiots

I hate fireworks. I hate the smell of that shit.

Set off one of those vacuum bombs. out in the desert. largest one ever. where it cane be heard for 200 miles away or more. is that big enough for a celebration?

Morons.

I like the light shows put on by intense LED lights. just light up the sky with millions of drones into a large ass tv screen a mile up. free movie.. sync by local radio station or your phones bluetooth.
    Originally posted by totse3.com good way to start a forest fire. fucking idiots

I hate fireworks. I hate the smell of that shit.

Set off one of those vacuum bombs. out in the desert. largest one ever. where it cane be heard for 200 miles away or more. is that big enough for a celebration?

Morons.

I like the light shows put on by intense LED lights. just light up the sky with millions of drones into a large ass tv screen a mile up. free movie.. sync by local radio station or your phones bluetooth.

How do I make a bomb out of a vacuum cleaner?

for all you newfags that don't get the reference, people used to make threads about axe bombs in bad ideas on totse, and the running joke was how do you make a bomb out of a woodcutting ax?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    So did OP celebrate with a bomb and suicide himself?
Jump to Top