User Controls

What was your most recent bodily injury?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm not prone to accidents, but I sprained my ankle walking down a step last night. It just bent sideways and I went down right away, definitely one of the worse sprains I've had. I had resolved to keep off of it for a few days, but here I am going into work less than 24 hours later. Ibuprofen is helping, so I think it'll handle okay.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I had a metal sliver in my finger and dug it out with a very sharp knife.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I caught a piece of dried cuticle skin on my pointy finger and ripped it off.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I was trapped in an old thread for like an hour

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i drove a nail through my cock sideways to give it a cool DIY piercing

anyone want to see
    Technologist victim of incest
    👁👁
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Try doing weight exercises to strengthen your legs muscles and tendons.

Last week I drank a whole bottle of whiskey and fell asleep with my mouth open. Woke up dehydrated, and had a sore throat and two blisters on my uvula, which is the boxing bag thing at the back of the throat. Really painful.

Gotta be more careful with the booze.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    had 3 of my front teeth knocked out of me in a semi bar fight. a few solid punches each. fell down about 12 steps so got all bruised up but nothing broken. than we got 86'd. my front teeth aren't growing back in. so i look like a guy from the movie deliverance whenever i smile
    Mine was a sprained ankle too. Stupid wedges.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Uvula is basically the balls of the throat.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Been pretty lucky. Never been injured my entire life.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Been pretty lucky. Never been injured my entire life.

I'm betting you'll still die..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Thumb injury from being too damn sick at smash.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The most perfect waveshine that probably created 20xx and then my wrist exploded
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i broke my nails.

these fucking zanick tier threads

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've no fucking clue I don't get any serious injuries. Sometimes I fall into my towel bar when I'm shit canned but that just leaves a little bruise.

Fuckingggggg.. Maybe like a grease burn I got on my wrist last year that bubbled up and looked kinda funky. I think I actually posted the pic here.

Broke my collarbone once playing backyard football when I was 8. Other than thst never had injuries really aside from dings and knicks and a few sprained ankles.

Thanks for asking.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill Try doing weight exercises to strengthen your legs muscles and tendons.

Last week I drank a whole bottle of whiskey and fell asleep with my mouth open. Woke up dehydrated, and had a sore throat and two blisters on my uvula, which is the boxing bag thing at the back of the throat. Really painful.

Gotta be more careful with the booze.

ironically alcohols cure sore throat best.

just keep drinking until your having alcohol breath, thats when your body expels pure alcohol thru your lungs and it will singe everything in its path,

including bacterias that are attacking your throat.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I'm betting you'll still die..

Everybody dies, kid. You will, too.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I poked myself in the eye with a drum stick last night. Hurt like a mother. Still not sure how it happened.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Broke his cock sex to rough.
Jump to Top