User Controls

MY FRIEND DON JUST GOT A SIEZE AND RESIST ORDER

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    FOR PUTTING RAIN BARRELS UP WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE MAN. OUT OF HIS DEAD COLD HANDS HE SAYS

THE ULTRA ZIONIST ZOGS WANT THE WATER ALL FOR THEMSELVES SO THEY CAN BOTTLE IT UP AND MAIL TO THEIR ZOGLAND ISREAL !!?!?

TACIT ZOG THEFT IS THEFT WTF THEY TOKE HIS CHICKENS AWAY ALREADY NOW THEY ARE TAKING GODS WATER
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    **Cease the yelling
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its cease and desist

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    CandyRein Black Hole
    They crossed the line
    They are afraid their spy nanobots which they distribute in rain by seeding the clouds with them will be discovered if people start collecting rain water.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Decease and Dismissed notice
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

lol, his tshirt looks like it says thank cod for tunk cock

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HAH! You believe in rain? Rain isn’t real. It’s just a coverup for what the government is really doing. The government uses giant aircraft to dump carcinogens and poisonous chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide on us to try and thin out the population because we’re running out of food. Don’t believe me? Wait until you hear that the pig went extinct 25 years ago. All that “pork” you’ve been eating? It’s not pork. It’s the people that have been unlucky enough to die from the chemicals being dumped on them. The world government is trying to thin our population so that we have enough food to survive as a human race, is experimenting with various chemicals to see what they do to humans, and is feeding our dead to everyone to try and supplement our dwindling food supply.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Jailer Yung Blood (banned)
    Stealing rain is like stealing power

Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand **Cease the yelling

Originally posted by The Jailer Stealing rain is like stealing power

welcome to the land of the free

SEIZURE AND ASSIST
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by A College Professor FOR PUTTING RAIN BARRELS UP WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE MAN. OUT OF HIS DEAD COLD HANDS HE SAYS

THE ULTRA ZIONIST ZOGS WANT THE WATER ALL FOR THEMSELVES SO THEY CAN BOTTLE IT UP AND MAIL TO THEIR ZOGLAND ISREAL !!?!?

TACIT ZOG THEFT IS THEFT WTF THEY TOKE HIS CHICKENS AWAY ALREADY NOW THEY ARE TAKING GODS WATER

SIEZE and RESIST

YOU'RE FUNNY

Originally posted by A College Professor FOR PUTTING RAIN BARRELS UP WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE MAN. OUT OF HIS DEAD COLD HANDS HE SAYS

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by The Jailer Stealing rain is like stealing power

yeah, if that's the guy I'm thinking of he was actually redirecting public irrigation channels so he could fill a sport fishing pond
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Cupo-

Quit stuttering!
    OP -- That is an ancient print story. Can't you discuss today's news vents?

SIEZE and DESIST --- lol
    Sssssss...the dadblasted thing keeps sticking.

Are you harassing me today because you're bored? LOL
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    No.

I'm harassing you because it always brings me pleasure, bored or not.
Jump to Top