User Controls

I need to forget about women and calm myself down with some stand-up comedy.

Enterita African Astronaut
    *Turns on TV*

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    3 months on, you still haven't progressed from trying to associate with popular culture as a desperate autistic attempt at getting people to like you.

Your time would be more effectively spent PMing them and having them pretend to like you and find you funny in public.
    Originally posted by Captain 3 months on, you still haven't progressed from trying to associate with popular culture as a desperate autistic attempt at getting people to like you.

Your time would be more effectively spent PMing them and having them pretend to like you and find you funny in public.

Seven.
    Originally posted by Enterita Seven.

I will start my own countdown:

Three.
    Originally posted by Captain I will start my own countdown:

Three.

Seven. Nine.
    Originally posted by Enterita Seven. Nine.

Missed opportunity

Captain, I didn't want to do this this time around. I was going to just focus on the Date Hotellers. But you just had to keep pushing it.
    Originally posted by Enterita Captain, I didn't want to do this this time around. I was going to just focus on the Date Hotellers. But you just had to keep pushing it.

Ooh, very assertive. I'm glad you came back, I can't wait to bully you mercilessly again. It's boring when they don't struggle.
    Trust me, the DHers are not good sport. It is like bullying retards, because that is literally what it is.
    Like they've all said in the past - You start a war with Captain Falcon, you are NOT going to win
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I did not enjoy that "Dad's Google Search" bit.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    enter, you know captain faggot was coming out saying you never caused him to tstm and that it was just coincidence or some bollocks. what do you have to say about that now you're here?

Originally posted by NARCassist enter, you know captain faggot was coming out saying you never caused him to tstm and that it was just coincidence or some bollocks. what do you have to say about that now you're here?

Let's just say it's a bit of a coincidence that as soon as I left, he returned, innit?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Well, what do you think?
    Originally posted by NARCassist enter, you know captain faggot was coming out saying you never caused him to tstm and that it was just coincidence or some bollocks. what do you have to say about that now you're here?

I was going to post "I can't believe you are this gullible", but then I realized that I absolutely can.
    Originally posted by Enterita Let's just say it's a bit of a coincidence that as soon as I left, he returned, innit?

Worthless, worthless, worthless, you cuck piece of shit.

Captain
    Tuskegee Airman
    Total Posts 531
    Join Date 2018-05-24
    Yes, yes, I know, part of our deal was that you can deny this all happened, but you don't have to be so prominent about it. Relax bro lol. :P
    Originally posted by Enterita Yes, yes, I know, part of our deal was that you can deny this all happened, but you don't have to be so prominent about it. Relax bro lol. :P

Maybe if you send out enough PMs, you can convince someone to act like they believe you

I WANNA BE A MEAT BOY
    ALL I WANNA BE IS SOFT RED
    I WANNA BE A MEAT BOY
    I WANNA USE A BBQ FOR MY BED
Jump to Top