User Controls

Unban Infinityshock

Ghost Black Hole
    #neverforget
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    freemyniggafreemynigga
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    #grabyourankles
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    #yourplaceormine
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    #youdontgettochoose
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a temp ban does nothing, so you have the choice of either allowing him to do whatever he wants or permaban
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra a temp ban does nothing, so you have the choice of either allowing him to do whatever he wants or permaban

a 10 year ban doesnt sounds like a temp ban, considering the life expectancy of sites like this.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah that's what I mean, it's a permaban

temp bans are supposed to convince a user to change their behaviour, which absolutely doesn't work with him
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You have to train your site's guests as if they were dogs. When they're "bad", you slap them on the nose, and if they just won't listen, it's off to the vet to put them to sleep once and for all.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra yeah that's what I mean, it's a permaban

temp bans are supposed to convince a user to change their behaviour, which absolutely doesn't work with him

but technically it isnt.

if somehow this site and finny does live until 2029, then he will be back.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You have to train your site's guests as if they were dogs. When they're "bad", you slap them on the nose, and if they just won't listen, it's off to the vet to put them to sleep once and for all.

dog abuser
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Who is this nigga?

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You have to train your site's guests as if they were dogs. When they're "bad", you slap them on the nose, and if they just won't listen, it's off to the vet to put them to sleep once and for all.

Usually you castrate an unruly dog before you'd put then down. Lanny needs to implement some kind of online equivalent to castration. Maybe remove their ability to edit posts and indiscriminately use admin powera to edit their posts to make them look stupid? I don't know.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by apt Bill Krozby, an actual rapist

What did he rape?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS …indiscriminately use admin power to edit their posts to make them look stupid?…

This has worked very well in times past.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS Usually you castrate an unruly dog before you'd put then down. Lanny needs to implement some kind of online equivalent to castration. Maybe remove their ability to edit posts and indiscriminately use admin powera to edit their posts to make them look stupid? I don't know.

just remove their ability to give and receive thanks.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover What did he rape?

becos you go to special school.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra yeah that's what I mean, it's a permaban

His behavior is fine.

You are all just cucks.
    Originally posted by HTS Usually you castrate an unruly dog before you'd put then down. Lanny needs to implement some kind of online equivalent to castration. Maybe remove their ability to edit posts and indiscriminately use admin powera to edit their posts to make them look stupid? I don't know.

Lol this is why I could never mod any site.
Jump to Top