User Controls

Bill Krozby is this u

Dissociator African Astronaut
    http://imgur.com/6c9aNOk not devo, the Bill Krozby I'm on lsa I can't tell
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that doesnt look anything like him. im blind in one eye and cant see out of the other one and i can tell that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^this

except for the being blind part
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nonsense thread hijack because pms are fucked

Bill Krozby - I saw someone post (in the comments on a news site) about the police using CIs to harass people, similar to the 'gang stalking' you were talking about a while ago. they referred to a 'project infra-' something, I don't recall what it was and I can't seem to work it out just by general searching - do you know what they were talking about? I'm curious to see if it's an actual, documented operation
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Killer Grid: SDI’s (Strategic Defense Initiative) Scalar Weapons, EMF, Infrasound, ELF, VLF, Gwen Towers, Nexrad Radar System (NOAA), High Power Radio Microwave System, Sea Based X-Band Radars, World Wide HAARP System, Smart Grid, Chemtrails Grid. Get the picture? I call it the Killer Grid. Now, maybe people will wake up! It’s the “patriarchal matrix decomposing” and you can smell the stench. This “Killer Grid” is an electronic plasma grid which is now controlled by supercomputer, Jade Helm, which is using Game Theory and mind control against humanity. Rep. Kucinich introduced Bill HR2977 but he mysteriously pulled it on Oct. 2, 2001. It would have banned everything that’s used in the “Killer Grid”: * chemtrails * particle beams * electromagnetic radiation * plasmas * extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation * mind-control technologies. o :
    are you actually interested in any of that stuff or are you just shitposting?
    That guy looks too clean to be Bill Krozby.
    If Tom Green got the shit kicked out of him, swirlied in a porta potty and raped afterwards, he would look like Bill Krozby.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    are you actually interested in any of that stuff or are you just shitposting?

Take a guess bud. You think he knows what 5% of that even means?
    Don't forget rusting people pipes and drugging their food and water
    It's the jedis! They are poisening the wells again.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Killer Grid: SDI’s (Strategic Defense Initiative) Scalar Weapons, EMF, Infrasound, ELF, VLF, Gwen Towers, Nexrad Radar System (NOAA), High Power Radio Microwave System, Sea Based X-Band Radars, World Wide HAARP System, Smart Grid, Chemtrails Grid. Get the picture? I call it the Killer Grid. Now, maybe people will wake up! It’s the “patriarchal matrix decomposing” and you can smell the stench. This “Killer Grid” is an electronic plasma grid which is now controlled by supercomputer, Jade Helm, which is using Game Theory and mind control against humanity. Rep. Kucinich introduced Bill HR2977 but he mysteriously pulled it on Oct. 2, 2001. It would have banned everything that’s used in the “Killer Grid”: * chemtrails * particle beams * electromagnetic radiation * plasmas * extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation * mind-control technologies. o :

Infrasound, x-band radar, smart grid, Jade Helm except for chemtrails are all real things. But they have little to do with some sinister conspiracy.
    nonsense thread hijack because pms are fucked

Bill Krozby - I saw someone post (in the comments on a news site) about the police using CIs to harass people, similar to the 'gang stalking' you were talking about a while ago. they referred to a 'project infra-' something, I don't recall what it was and I can't seem to work it out just by general searching - do you know what they were talking about? I'm curious to see if it's an actual, documented operation

Id believe it.
    lol, I was asking if you knew the project he was referring to, infra-something

the only similar thing I could find was operation infra-hydra that interpol's running, trying to get people to turn in people smugglers
    ^no I'm not familiar, could you please look into it, I'd be interested.

All I know is in austin tx, the cops let criminals do drugs so they can report back to them to make large bust. It's so shady. I had a friend who was a meth addict that started doing this stuff, and was protected because his brother is a narc for APD. It's such bull shit.
    InfraGard is what he was referring to. in FBI literature it's described very vaguely as a community/industry outreach program, conspiracy sites believe it's a front for the actual operation which is to both hire professionals and essentially extort people facing court (ie. join this operation and your case goes away) to run low-level spying operations - following a target around, taking detailed notes of their behaviour and schedule etc.

from what I've seen so far, there's little evidence to support the case and all allegations appear to come from one place - jesse ventura's youtube/radio show. the very vague, very conflicting information on the InfraGard operation direct from the FBI is strange though. I'll do some more research and write up a short report when it's not 4am.
    ^no I'm not familiar, could you please look into it, I'd be interested.

All I know is in austin tx, the cops let criminals do drugs so they can report back to them to make large bust. It's so shady. I had a friend who was a meth addict that started doing this stuff, and was protected because his brother is a narc for APD. It's such bull shit.
    That's common practice around the world you idiot.
    what we're referring to specifically is the police using their CIs to spy on people - not just to lead them to drug dealers and stuff, but to actively follow people around who aren't officially under investigation.

search up gangstalking, I've always considered the concept to be paranoid-insane and it's something of an urban legend, but from some things I've seen lately, there may be something* to it...

*not nearly at the scale people report it at. I still think most people who discuss it are certifiable
    Did you just tell Bill Krozby to look up gangstalking? Or were you talking to me.
    you, I meant that's what I was asking Bill Krozby about, he made a thread a while back about it
Jump to Top