User Controls

There's something erotic about olives

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Like the taste, the smell, the feeling of eating an olive. It's so sensual, filthy but intoxicating. Dripping with brine, the soft feeling of the soft flesh of the fruit giving way between your teeth, deforming and tearing in your mouth as you chew. A symbol of fertility, the olive is a delicious carnal pleasure connecting dark cannibalistic archetypal clusters with those of sex and creation. The dirty martini sitting on a piano in a midtown bar, the essence of the lonely evening infused with the salty brine and the taboo of alcohol. I want to jerk off with oliveoil now
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I fucking hate olives
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    One of my cats gets weird when I eat olives. She’ll smell my fingers and rub all over my hand, kinda like when I give her catnip.
    Try them warm. Prepare to jizz your pants.
    Originally posted by Lanny Like the taste, the smell, the feeling of eating an olive. It's so sensual, filthy but intoxicating. Dripping with brine, the soft feeling of the soft flesh of the fruit giving way between your teeth, deforming and tearing in your mouth as you chew. A symbol of fertility, the olive is a delicious carnal pleasure connecting dark cannibalistic archetypal clusters with those of sex and creation. The dirty martini sitting on a piano in a midtown bar, the essence of the lonely evening infused with the salty brine and the taboo of alcohol. I want to jerk off with oliveoil now

True story I think my 40 year old roomate stole my bfs expensive olive oil for just that. Who bring olive oil out of their room???

Sorry to kill your mood lanlan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It means you secretly want to bang black girls according to me.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by RestStop It means you secretly want to bang black girls according to me.

So if he likes green olives, then he wants to bang an alien!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Technologist So if he likes green olives, then he wants to bang an alien!

Precisely!
    lol it's just an olive nigga
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol it's just an olive nigga

nah dawg, it's about what the olive represents
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    My cat use to go insane for one green olive. He literally would kill you if you tried to take it away and go beserk if you did. In time all I had to say is OLIVE TIME and he'd run to the fridge.
    fat people lol
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    They're shaped like testicles?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Nah.

Exposing your genitalia to the sun is far more erotic. 🌞
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    which was why ancient greek and roman men rub olive oil on each other before engaging in nude massages and then finishing off in each others asshole.

olive oils are not erotic, its HOMOEROTIC.

yeass,

erotic, of the homo kind.
    Originally posted by Item 9 They're shaped like testicles?

Lanny’s got the gay.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by benny vader which was why ancient greek and roman men rub olive oil on each other before engaging in nude massages and then finishing off in each others asshole.

olive oils are not erotic, its HOMOEROTIC.

yeass,

erotic, of the homo kind.

No wonder Jedi bought a whole case.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    also when ancient men make peace,

they hold each others olive branch.
Jump to Top