User Controls

Dropping my soap and filing a lawsuit ?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    If I accidentally dropped my soap in the open shower and as a consequence of that, something very, terribly bad, hurtful, irreversible and shameful and traumatic that required years of counseling and reconstructive surgeries ...

How much could I bring in?

its high time we held the soap companies accountable for their extremely dangerous products.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    You’re only getting soap with a rope from now on.
    Bandit Reef Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by Kinks You’re only getting soap with a rope from now on.

a user has thanked this post.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kinks You’re only getting soap with a rope from now on.

tied to my ankle ???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    If you’re in to bending over that much then clearly there is no case for a lawsuit lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    my point is that soaps shouldnt be made that slippery.

or it should at least have a clear and concise warning label that warns its users so.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Use liquid soap then
    Pussy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When you go to pick up the soap don't bend over. Just slide into the squatting position.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Manonfire Use liquid soap then
    Pussy

so you can spend all day picking it up?
Jump to Top