User Controls

The hidden seductive art of juggling

Lost for centuries the art of juggling has long been involved in advanced high level sexuality. Just a brief glance you will see jugglers are strange and unique people in general. They also usually moonlight in BDSM, alt fetishes and group sex.

Why the fuck am I even talking about this?.

So I'm sitting at crack park and this young girl with blue hair and a purple bike sets down a blanket a few yards in front of me. I'm thinking "daww a loner picnic how cute". Then she pulls out the juggling balls and hula hoop. She spent 5 hours juggling and hoola hooping alone.

And you know what? Every time those things hit the ground she bends over each time she bent her pants got a little lower. That was not by accident. By the end she was basically doing a strip crawl wiggling her ass with so much skin showing. Ive been walking around all day and each time I'm here I just can't look away.

She also kept looking back to see if I was looking. But she didnt even say hello what da fuc

That was some siren song shit "OOPS!, DROPPED ANOTHER ONE HEHEHEHE! SILLY ME!"
    HTS highlight reel
    THIS IS NOT WHY WOMEN JUGGLE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    is this an enter thread?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You had me at crack park.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I legit used to juggle back in the day.

I thought having a unique and obscure skill would get me laid.

It did not.
Jump to Top